20-new home

EVELYN POV
It was 5pm and i was feeling better. Lizzie writ me she will be home by 7pm since I'm ok. Meanwhile me, Tom and Zendaya watched the 100 for all day. We finished season one and honestly I think that at the end they will be like 4 of the 100 criminals that they were at the beginning. We watched it until 7 when Scarlett, Lizzie, Colin and Rose came home all together.
As I heard the door closing I run put of the bed and downstairs. I run to hug Lizzie. She laughed returning the hug.
"As I can see you are feeling better" I nodded and right after the hug Tom and Zendaya reached us.

"Hey, thank you for coming"
"No problem, we stayed all the day watching the 100"
"Yeah, cause they didn't want me to see Euphoria"
"They're right. Thank you" Lizzie said telling the last part to them.

We said bye and they went away. Then Scarlett and Lizzie made dinner but I wasn't that hungry so I didn't eat a lot.

"Eve, we should look for another house" Lizzie said. I nodded in agreement.
"Tomorrow we will look for some. I have the day off so we have all the day for it"
"Ok"

We finished eating and i watched some tv with Scarlett, Colin, Lizzie and rose.

When the film finished we went to bed and we fell asleep.

*the next day*
LIZZIE POV
I woke up and after having a shower and having breakfast I made breakfast for Eve. I took it upstairs so they Eve could have breakfast in bed.
"Wake up sleepyhead" I said stroking her hair. She slowly opened her eyes and she smiled at me. Then when she saw that I brought food she immediately stand up. I laughed at her and then we talked for a while.

"So do you have some ideas for the new house?"
"Nope"
"Ok, we will look for something after you have a shower"
"Are you saying I stinks?"
"No, but at least change yourself"
"Ok" She answered and she went to do the shower.

When she finished we sat on the dining room with Scarlett and a computer. We started looking for some house in LA.

After a while that we were scrolling on a site Eve gasped.
"What? You find one that you like?" She looked at Scarlett and than at me keeping her mouth open.
"Can we live in a zoo?" She said ad me and Scarlett burst out in laughter.
"Yeah, like in we bought a zoo" she continued.
"You seen we bought a zoo?" Scarlett asked still laughing
"Yes, I love you in that film" she said pointing to Scarlett.
"Thank you" she answered.
"You're welcome" Eve replied and then we continued looking at the computer.

*an hour later*
"I like this one" Eve said pointing towards the computer.
"I like it too" I said
"I think it's perfect for you two" Scarlett added.

"I'll call for a tour and then if we really like it we will buy it" I said stroking Eve's hair. She smiled at me and I got up to make the call.

*afternoon, 4pm"
We have to go to see our possibly new home now.
"Eve! Are you ready?" I shouted up the stairs since she was in our room.
"Yeah, coming" and after 5 minutes we were in the car driving.

We arrived and we met mr. Blake, the guy who will show us the house.

He told us some basic stuff about it and he show us the garden and the inside. He told us about the neighborhood and the life there. I think this house is perfect and I think Eve thinks that too.
"I love it, it's perfect" she said, like she was reading my mind.
"Same"
"Well if you like it we can go talk about the payment and it will be yours" mr. Blake said.
"Ok" I answered and we went outside to talk about everything. I signed some papers and he told us that it's ours now. We thanked home and he left leaving us in our new home. Since all our thinks are at Scarlett's we have to go and get them.

.......
"We're back"
"Oh, how did it went"
"Since we came just to pick our things i thing its fine"
"Oh, im happy for you"
"I think she's happy cause we are going away" Eve whispered but making sure Scarlett hears her.
"Hey, that's not true! I love you and for me you could even stay here"
"Ok, so we can go and sell out new house" I joked.
"No, go pack your thing" Scarlett said pointing towards the stairs. Me and Eve laughed and then we went pack our things.

.......
"Bye Scar"
"Bye Lizzie, by honey" she said hugging me and kissing Eve's head. Than we drove towards our new home.

(^^^the house^^^)

We arrived and we were hungry so we didn't even put away our things.
"Eve since we don't have any food here we have to go eat outside. Where do you prefer going?"
"McDonald!"
"Ok" I laughed.

We ate McDonald's and then we walked near the see for a while.

At 10pm we were still out and I saw that Eve was getting tired.
"Sweetheart, let's go home. You're tired"
"Mhm" she nodded and we walked towards the car. As we got inside the car Eve immediately fell asleep. When we got home I didn't want to wake Eve up so I took her in my arms and I put her in one bed. We didn't talk about which room she wants so I put her in one and I slept with her. I wanted to spend time with my daughter.

________________________________
964 words