15-I've found a reason to survive

LIZZIE POV
I was still crying next to Evelyn bed. Doctors said that she is going to be ok but what make me sad is that she wanted to make it over. Why? Is she not happy with me? Is it my fault? Why am I a disaster?

While I was thinking I felt Eve starting to wake up. I started whispering things like:
"Hey, hey, it's ok, everything is ok, you are fine, how do you feel? Are you uncomfortable? I can ask the doctors another pillow. Hold on"
"Lizzie...I'm ok" she returned calling me Lizzie. I let this pass, I don't want her to feel more bad that she must feel now.
"Are you sure? I can call the doctor, he will be here in some seconds"
"I'm fine, thank you"

I was trying not to cry in front of her. I was really trying but I couldn't help it. I broke down crying.
"Why did you do something like that? You pulled the shit out of me. I was scared of loosing you. I can't live without you. I love you baby" I said and I hugged her at the end.
"I love you too, and I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm so fucking sorry for everything"
"It's ok honey. You will be fine. And it's not your fault. But please don't do it again. If you need help talk to me. I can help you. Or at least I will try" she smiled at me.
"Thank you"
"Nothing honey" I said kissing her forehead.

We stayed laying in the hospital bed cuddling until she fell asleep and me after her. I was exhausted. It was 1am and I was exhausted from what just happened with Eve.

SCARLETT POV
When Lizzie called me saying that I needed to go the hers I immediately run out of the set. I just told Chris where I was going and I started driving. I didn't mind the limits or the red lights. I had to go quickly. My best friend needed me.

In 5 minutes I arrived and with me arrived an ambulance. What the hell is happening? I run inside and I run upstairs. I followed all the paramedics and they brought me into Lizzie bathroom. At the beginning I couldn't see inside. I could just see blood all over the floor.

Lizzie please be safe.

2 seconds and the paramedics run downstairs. Th run past me and I could see Evelyn with her wrist full of blood. Lizzie was actually safe. But not Eve. And maybe this is worst. Don't get me wrong. I love them both but Evelyn is Evelyn. I didn't run after them. I knew she was in safe hands. I run into the bathroom where I found Lizzie on the floor, struggling for air. I hugged her.
"Lizzie, hey, she is going to be ok. You all are going to be ok. She will wake up and after this you will travel around the world. Where would you like to go? Tell me honey, all the place you told me when you spoke about the day you would find your daughter. After this you always said that you will travel around the world together. And where did you want to go first?"
"I-Italy"
"You're right honey, and what are you going to do there?"
"We-we will visit R-Rome, a-and Venice. We will g-go visit some museum. We will go shopping. And we will have a lot of fun" she ends and she was calm by now.
"Thank you Scarjo"
"Nothing Lizard"

.......
We have been waiting for Eve to wake up for hours by now. When I say we I mean me, Lizzie, both Chris. RDJ, Tom and Gwyneth. The others didn't know what happened.

I entered into Evelyn room and I saw her and Lizzie sleeping together. It's a good sign since this mean that Evelyn got up and she's good.

I took a quick photo and then I let them alone. I walked out towards the others.

"She woke up, but now she's sleeping again. And Lizzie too"
"Thank god" they all said.
"I'm going to Lizzie and Eve house to bring Bucky here. He is at home alone and probably he wants to see his owner" they all nod.

........

I arrived at Lizzie home and when I opened the door Bucky suddenly run out and he started looking for Eve. This is cute. I closed the door again and I took Bucky in my arms so that I could put him into the car. After putting Bucky on the back seat I started driving at the hospital but this time slowly even because I had a dog free in the back seats.

I arrived 20 minutes later. Even if it was night I brought Bucky into Eve's room I slowly put him in the bed and he struggled between Lizzie an Eve. Don't worry, I asked the doctors about bringing a dog into the hospital and into her room. They said it was a good idea cause it can help Eve getting better.

The others went home when I arrived back with Bucky since there wasn't a reason to stay here anymore. I obviously stayed to look after them.

EVELYN POV
I slowly opened my eyes. After getting user to the light I saw Lizzie and Bucky sleeping in my bed and aunt Scarlett sleeping on the couch in the room. I waited some minutes for Lizzie to wake up and while I was waiting I thought everything that happened between yesterday and today. I thought about what I did and what Lizzie said to me while I was on the bathroom floor. I called her Lizzie cause I didn't know if she wanted me to call her mom again after what I did. I bet that she now thinks that I'm a brat who's scared about life. The problem is that she would be right. I'm scared of life. And I can't do nothing about it.

My thought are interrupted by Scarlett.
"Hey pumpkin, how do you feel?"
"I'm good, thank you"
"Are you sure?"
"Yes, I'm sure. And I'm sorry"
"Don't be, you don't have to explain to me or to someone else how do you feel or what's inside your head. You probably don't know either" she said walking towards me and kissing my cheek. I smiled at her and then Lizzie started to wake up. She was sleeping with her arms around my waist and her head laying on my chest. She lifted her arm and when she met my eyes she smiled tiredly. Then she lied her head on my chest again. And she closed her eyes again.
"Are you still tired?" Scarlett asked her.
"Mhm" She hummed in response. Me and Scarlett looked at each other and we burst out laughing. Lizzie groaned but eventually she laughed with us.

Laughing with them made me realised that my life isn't a completely mess. It has something good. I've found a reason to survive.

"How do you feel"
"Never better"
"So now we are going home and you are not going to kill yourself. Right?"
"I won't"
"Why should I believe you?"
"Cause I've found a reason to survive"
"What is it?"
"You"

————————————————————————
1225 words