24-worries

EVELYN POV
It's been a week from the party and the life hasn't changed a lot. The only thing that changed it that at school I don't talk with Jennifer and I always try to avoid her.

Today like every day I prepare myself for school and Lizzie drove me there. Since Friday she is more protective. She already was but now she is overprotective. She always sleeps with me, she always want to drive me if I have to go somewhere, when I want to hang out with Thalia and Hope she always wants us to stay home or to go on set and if we go out she text me every 10 minutes and she ask us if we are ok. Don't get me wrong, I like the thought that someone actually cares about me, but I still want some freedom.

"Eve, c'mon, I'm late"
"Go ahead, I can walk to school"
"No, ok I can wait"

See? She would prefer be fired than let me walk at school.

Anyway, after 10 minutes we arrived at school.

"Bye Eve, love you" lizzie said to me blowing me a kiss.
"Bye mom, love you too" I said doing the same.

I walked towards Thalia who was waiting for me outside school.
"Hey Lia, where is Hope?"
"She won't come today, she is going on holiday"
"Oh ok. Lucky her"
"Yeah...let's go to class"
"Yes"

"Hey Lia?"
"Yeah?"
"What do you think about go out? Let's miss the last two hours of school and let's go somewhere else" I asked my friend during the break.
"You know that if Lizzie finds out what you want to do you are dead, right?"
"Yes I know. But lately she's overprotective and I want some freedom"
"Are you sure?"
"Yes"
"Ok, let's go" she answered and we quickly took our school bags and we run outside.

"Where are we going?"
"We can go at the park and then we can eat at McDonald. What do you think?"
"You don't even have to ask" we laughed and we started walking towards the park.

LIZZIE POV
We just finished a scene and we all decided to go out to take some fresh air.
"Where are we going?" Evans asked.
"Let's go to the park and then we can go eat MCcDonald so that I can even buy something for Eve" I suggest.
"Ok let's go" we left for the park.

*30 minutes later*
After 30 minutes of walking we arrived at the park and we all sat in some benches.

"Hey Lizzie, doesn't that girl look like Eve?" Scarlett asked me. I looked where she was pointing and I saw two girls.
"I don't think so, she should be at school" we didn't thought about it and we continued talking. Every now and then I looked over the two girls, I saw a guy who approached to them so I stayed looking towards them and I stopped listening to my friends talk.

He sat next to them and they started walking away. In that moment I could see the girls in the face and they where Eve and Thalia. As I realize that the guy took my daughter wrist and she tried to get away from him but the guy was too strong for her to get away.

I immediately stood up and I run towards them shouting my daughter name.

"EVELYN!" Eve and Thalia watched at me.
"Hey, let her go"
"Why should I? This is none of your business"
"Yes it is, she's my daughter and if you don't want me to call the police you have to let her go"
"You're lying, you are Elizabeth Olsen and I know you sure that you don't have a daughter"
"How can you be so sure as you seem?"
"Cause I'm obsessed with you since I was 8 and I've never seen you with a child"
"Well you're wrong, I have a daughter and my daughter is the girl that you are going to let go"
"Prove it" he said and right in that moment the others arrived.

"Ohhh, all the avenger cast to help a girl that they never met! How sweet!!!" He sarcastically said. Scarlett was mad, very med, and worried. Not as much as me but still worried. She took her phone and she called Eve at the phone.

"Who us calling you?" He said taking her arm harder. She was crying a bit but she was trying to hide it trying not to get the situation worst.
"I-I don't know"
"I'm calling her, to prove you that we know her" Scarlett firmly said.
"Give me your phone" he ordered. Eve quickly gave him her phone and when he understood that we were telling the truth he run away.
"Eve are you ok?"
"Y-yes, just a bit shaken...fuck, mom he run away with my phone"
"It's ok honey, we can buy to you another one"
"No, he has all of your numbers and he can put them on social media to get a kind of revenge, and that would be all my fault and you are going to get mad and you are going to shout at me and then you are going to send me back to the family I was before an-"
"Eve calm down, I'm not going to get mad, and surely I'm not going to send you back. Him having our numbers is my last thought. I want to know if you are good"
"I am, and I am sorry for the missing hours of school"
"It's ok honey but don't do it again"
"I won't"

"What do you all think about McDonald?"

————————————————————————
949 words
I'm sorry for being late but i hang out a lot with friends and I don't have a lot of time but I will try to do more