|Chapter 3|

|Diana's POV|

I was sitting in the classroom with Nate when suddenly Saray stopped in the middle of her conversation with the kids and looked towards the door with wide eyes.

"What happened, Saray?" I asked her.

"I did" A deep husky voice said from behind her and I immediately knew it was Emilio.

"We'll talk outside" I said as I got up with Nate in my arms, and tapped Saray's shoulder and then went outside with him.

"What happened?" He immediately asked as he tried to take Nate from me.

Nate immediately went to him and dug his face in his chest.

"I was asking every kid what they want to be when they grow up and everyone was answering, except Nate, and then when asked him what he wants to be, he said that he wants to be strong like daddy, but his eyes were teary and he was on the verge of crying so I took him outside the class and calmed him down, and when I asked him why he was crying, he-he said he j-just wanted a m-mother" I explained to him, tearing up and stuttering a bit at the end as I got emotional.

"It was very hard for him before to see other kids with mothers while he didn't have one but then he stopped asking for one and I thought he forgot, and I was thankful because I don't want him to stay sad thinking why others have mothers and he doesn't, but I don't know why he remembered now, but I can't get him a mother, how am I supposed to get one? Go and buy one?" He said making me chuckle a bit.

"It isn't like that Mr. Martinelli, maybe if you got a girlfriend then she would treat him as her son and he'll get better, but trust me if he stays like that with no mother's love, he'll get depressed and you're the one who's gonna lose their son" I replied, advising him but I'm sure that if I had talked to a wall, it would have listen to me before he would.

"Then be mine" He said simply.

"Yeah, no thanks" I replied, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
"I already said no"

"Don't worry I won't give up, see you tomorrow Mrs. Everett" He said as he finally went with Nate still snuggled up in his chest.

|Emilio's POV|

"Nate? Look at daddy" I said as I got in the back of the limo.

He shook his head and sobbed softly.

"Baby, look at daddy, you know that it hurts me so much to see you like that" I repeated, patting his back while trying to hold back my tears.

He then slowly took his head out of my chest and looked at me with his red, puffy eyes and nose, and the dried tears were visible on his face.

"Did anyone say anything to you, hmm? Did they make fun of you? Tell me" I caressed his cheeks.

"N-no, I... I always s-see e-everyone in the k-kindergarten has a m-mommy and I d-don't have one. W-why am I d-different?" He questioned in sadness and sorrow, sobbing really hard, making my heart clench at his thoughts.

He really think like that of himself?

"Don't say that baby, no one is better than you nor you're better than anyone, always remember this, okay? And remember that you don't need anyone, but if you want a mom then you're gonna have one, just wait a bit, alright?" I comforted him as he nodded his head and wiped away my tears that I didn't know were even there.

I wiped his tears too and then kissed both of his cheeks.

"Who is gonna be my mommy?" He asked softly, making me chuckle.

"Mrs. Everett" I replied, looking out the window.

"My teacher?" He asked to make sure.

"Yeah, but don't tell her anything, okay? Just try to make her love you so much just like I am trying to do" I added as he smiled and nodded his head.

"You love her, don't you daddy? I love her so much, she's the nicest lady I ever met and she also treats me very nicely and takes care of me" He continued making smile widely, knowing that he loves her so much and that she treats him nicely.

"Maybe I do, and maybe I don't, but don't worry your little head about it. How about I take you to the park?" I replied as he squealed in happiness.

"Park! Can I get ice cream?-No, cotton candy!-Wait, I want a hot dog!" He said, unsure of what he wants, making me laugh at his cuteness.

"We can get whatever you want"I said, messing up his hair as he hugged me saying thank you, and I kissed the top of his head.

I'm so lucky to have a son like him, he is a very nice kid, isn't a picky eater, he's very handsome-like his dad, isn't a spoiled brat, and he appreciates every little act.

Sometimes, I even feel that I don't deserve a son like him but then I remember that no one else deserves him, so he's stuck with me, but he loves me very much just as I do.

He's my little bundle of joy, the light to my darkness, and my stress reliever; whenever I am angry or mad or even feeling insecure as I'm also human, I go to his room or where he is and the second I see him, all my pain, anger, and worry immediately vanishes and I smile like an idiot just by looking at him.