|Chapter 13|

|Emilio's POV|

After I got the location, I told Enzo to get me 80 armed men, and to prepare our guns and everything.

I called my driver to come pick up Diana and take her to the mansion, and then called my mom and told her to go stay with her because I do not know what that piece of shit might be planning next.

I hung up with my mom after a lot of convincing that it is not her fault and never will be. And once I hung up, I called my dad to tell him to come here to go with us on the mission, because I need him to get Nathaniel while Enzo and I distract Kane.

"Diana, the driver is coming to take you to the mansion, and mom will stay with you there, do not go out of the house; not for a second, nor to the garden or anywhere outside" I told her as I went near her and looked at her worry-filled eyes.

"But... But what about Nate? No, no, I have to go with you- What if something happened to any of you? No, no, no, I can not afford to lose you!" She uttered, panicking, frightened.

I put my palm behind her head and brought it over to my chest, bringing my other hand over to her waist, hugging her closer to me, comforting her.

"Nothing will happen to any of us, okay? Nate and I will come back safe and you will not lose anyone. Now take a deep breath and smile, because when I come back, Nate and I will be completely fine, and we will have a sleepover in my room" I comforted, kissing the top of her head many times, until her breathing evened out and she calmed down.

"Fine, I will be waiting for you... Please come back sa-" She got cut off by Enzo clearing his throat.

"We have to leave now, everything is already ready" He announced, with a small, awkward smile.

"I will be there in just a minute, get out all of you" I said, hugging Diana closer.

Bringing my head closer to hers so that my mouth would be near her ear, I whispered, "Take care of yourself, and your brother is in Italy, call him over to the house if you want"

She looked at me shocked, and confused about how I know so much about her brother and his location.

"How do you know where my brother is?" She asked, looking at me suspiciously.

I stayed silent and took her hand in mine, leading her outside, where the driver was waiting for her outside, while dozens of blacked out SUVs were waiting behind the Range Rover.

I led her to the Range Rover and opened the back door for her, but before she can get inside the Jeep, I kissed her forehead and looked her in the eyes, replying to her previous question from earlier, "I have my ways".

As I turned my back to leave, I heard her whisper "Take care", before she got inside the Jeep and closed the door behind her.

I smiled internally, keeping my emotionless face, and made my way to the SUV which was in the middle and got inside with Enzo, while all the other guys were in the other SUVs.

|Diana's POV|

As the driver started the Jeep and we got to the highway, I took a deep breath to calm down a bit and took my phone out to call my brother Ryden.

I was mad at him for not telling me that he was in Italy, because I haven't seen him since I last flew to South Korea, which was about 7 months ago.

As soon as I called, he replied almost immediately, that I am sure he did not even let the phone ring at least once.

Diana: Why didn't you tell me that you were in Italy?!
Ryden: Hello to you too, miss. And I did not tell you because I just flew here yesterday suddenly, without even planning anything, because I had some work to do.
Diana: Whatever, just come over, I am going to send you an address, and go over there. I am going to give your name to the guards that are at the gate, and you just tell them that you are my brother and they will let you in.
Ryden: What are you talking about? What guards and gates? How did you even know that I am in Italy?
Diana: You talk too much, I will tell you everything once you get here, so just do what I am telling you to do. See you, bye.
Ryden: Fine, bye.

As I hung up the phone with him, I was feeling a lot better, talking to him and hearing his voice calmed me down.

My brother and I had always been really close and attached to each other, and ever since I moved here to Italy, I have become even more attached to him because of the distance, which led to me missing him excessively and immensely.

.........

After a long hour and a half drive, we finally got to the mansion. It was a pretty long drive to be honest, I expected his warehouse to be much closer to his mansion, but maybe he has other warehouses which are closer.

When I got to the mansion, I had a very bad feeling in my guts, I felt like something bad is going to happen but I just can not put my hand on it, so I did the only thing I could do which is to pray that nothing bad happens and especially not to Emilio, Nathaniel, Enzo, nor Mr. Martinelli.

As I knocked on the enormous door of the mansion, my phone rang, and I looked at the caller ID and it was Ryden, so I accepted the call with a deep sigh.

Ryden: Why the hell are you at the Martinelli Empire? Do you know where you fucking are?!
Diana: Calm down Ryden, I know where I am and I know the location that I gave. Just come here and I will tell you everything, do not take too long as I am already at the door.
Ryden: I am not going to let this pass, bye, I am already at the gate.

When I hung up the phone, the maid had already opened the door, and was standing near it waiting for me to get inside.

"You can leave the door open, I am here, I need to wait for my brother" I told her as her eyes widened, and I think I saw a glint of fear shine through them which got immediately replaced with a respectful smile.

"I do not think Mr. Martinelli would allow anyone to enter the mansion, even the guards will not allow him to pass the gates" She stated awkwardly, while playing with her fingers in nervousness.

"Oh, I know, but he was the one who told me to invite my brother, so he already knows" I replied to her statement with a smile, to which she nodded with a small smile and then turned around and left.

Not even a second later, two cars pulled up, one of them was my brother's Lamborghini, and the other was a blacked out GMC to which I guessed was Mrs. Martinelli's drive.

As they both parked the car, Ryden got out of his car with an angry face, glaring at me, while Malika got out of the Jeep with a slight smile after the driver opened her door.

They both came near me, and Mrs. Martinelli immediately hugged me close to her, while Ryden crossed his hands over his chest and glared at me.

I smiled at Malika, and greeted her, to which she happily greeted back, yet there was a hint of worry and nervousness in her voice, exactly like mine.

"They are both going to be okay, I know my son very well, and this is not his first mission, besides Nathaniel is strong just like his daddy, so they will both come back fine and healthy" She stated while looking at me, and then turned around to see Ryden's glares.

"Hopefully, I really hope they will be fine. Just to assure you, Nathaniel getting kidnapped was not your fault, and it never will be, so do not blame yourself" I mumbled slowly, because I was shocked at how she was staring at Ryden with a smile which he had already returned.

"Ryden, my god how much time had passed since I last saw you! I missed you so much, my son!" Malika exclaimed happily with a glint of sadness, hugging Ryden closer to her.

"I missed you too! It has been about a year or so since I last saw you!" He replied, returning her hug.

My jaw dropped to the floor, I was flabbergasted. How do they know each other?

*********
Hello,
How are you guys today In case no one have asked you?
Thank you so much for 12.5k+ reads...
Do not forget to vote, comment, and follow.
I appreciate you, and thank you for reading this chapter and coming this far♥️.