|Chapter 10|

|Emilio's POV|

I sighed deeply and paused for a second, before I looked at her and started explaining.

"When I first met you. I started feeling weird things but in a good way; it's as if I am feeling alive again, and I have never felt that in years. After I met you, and Nathaniel got very attached to you, I got softer, less ruthless, and haven't been the same Emilio as before, so Enzo thought that you became my weakness and I won't be going on killing sprees this year during March, because I have you now. But he's wrong, I do have you and I'm so thankful for that, but that won't stop me from anything, and you will never be my weakness -- if anything then you'll be my strength in my tough times" I stated, caressing her cheek.

"I also have a confession to make, I love you and I want you to be mine... Give me 4 months to make you fall in love with me -- only 4 months" I confessed, adding up to my previous statement.

She stayed silent, and only looked at me with a blank expression.

"Say something" I uttered, worried about her because she looks like a statue.

"I'm just trying to process all of this at once" She enunciated, blinking her eyes a few times.

"So your sister died, you blame yourself for her death even though it wasn't your fault. Enzo thinks I'm becoming your weakness, as you became softer after you met me, and now you love me and want to make me fall in love with you... but I have a confession to make too" She repeated, trying to process everything, mumbling the last part in a low voice, in hopes that I don't hear her.

Unluckily, I heard her and am now trying to convince her to tell me what she wants to say, but she's refusing, until she finally agreed after lots of bickering and stubbornness.

"Well, I don't want 4 months -- I don't need 4 months, I think I am already falling for you, so I don't need any months -- maybe just a few days, to be completely sure about my feelings" She confessed, slightly embarrassed as she was blushing the whole time.

"I would give you all the time in the world if you would always blush like this" I said, completely whipped by the woman in front of me.

In this short period of time that I've known her, she has changed a lot in me and I didn't mind the change -- or else it wouldn't have happened, but I became softer and closer to my son, I noticed a few things that I hadn't noticed before, I became wiser in a few things that have to do with my job and the outside world. She literally just made me a better version of myself, but there is still a part of me that I either change tonight or March is going to be one hell of a month, and none one is going to be happy in it, especially not Nathaniel, Diana, nor I.

When I was lost in my thoughts, I remembered the favor that I wanted to ask her about, it was quite a big favor but she's the only one that Nathaniel likes so much -- besides me, of course.

"I want a favor, a big one actually, and I was hoping you would say yes -- I was actually hoping if you would come live with us this month and take care of Nathaniel, as in a babysitter of course, and I'll pay you as much as you want; 20K-30K-50K, whatever price you want-just for one month" I felt uneasy when I was asking for a favor, because I don't ask for favors from anyone. I am very independent and I hate asking for something from people -- but Diana was different, she wasn't just anyone, so it wasn't that bad asking her for the favor.