|Bonus|

|5 YEARS LATER| |IN 2027|

|Emilio's POV|

A tear fell down my eyes as I kneeled down beside the grave, holding a bouquet of flowers in one hand, while caressing the gravestone with my other free hand.

I looked at the gravestone which read 'Diana Everett. An amazing daughter, sister, and girlfriend. 22-2-2003 / 30-7-2022.'

More tears started pouring out of my eyes as regret started to consume my whole mind and body, I felt numb, helpless, useless, and just completely and utterly empty.

"Hey... I brought you daisies, your favorite flowers. It has been 5 years years already and — I still can not get over the fact that you aren't here anymore. Nathaniel hasn't been the same... he rarely eats, and cries himself to sleep every night, the only time he speaks is to talk about you and how much he misses you. Emilia turned out to be pregnant by that son of a bitch's baby... but she kept it, because it reminded her of you and how you would have loved the baby if you were still with her. And I... Well, I don't go on killing sprees anymore every march, but not because I don't want to, but because my mind is a marathon, I can't think straight anymore, and... I have been fighting with Aaron everyday because he always tries to set up blind dates for me... but no one is you, no one can ever take your place... and I haven't had a good night's sleep since you got taken away from me, I have had insomnia since you left and it is hard. Your... dad, he died last year, he got late stage cancer and when he found out i-it was already t-too l-late... you know, the guilt is eating me alive because I feel really sad and guilty that this is the first time in 5 years that I visit you... but I was just in denial, whenever anyone talks to me about your d-death, they would end up w-wth a b-black eye at l-least." By now, my shirt was already wet and I was a crying mess.

"Emilio, this is enough. Come on, let's go home!" Aaron spoke from behind me, as he put his hand on my shoulder.

"No — I still have to t-tell her s-so much!"
"Emilio!"
"N-no n-no, you d-don't unders-tand, I still have to t-tell her about R-Ryden... a-and-"
"Come on, we are going home! You are not staying here anymore!"

He took me by my hand and started dragging me towards the Jeep, but I didn't fight him anymore because I didn't have any energy left in me anymore.

.........

We were already in front of the mansion when I started calming down. By now, the tears were already gone but I was still sniffing and my nose was still a bit red and puffy.

As soon as we made our way through the gates and parked in the parking lot, Rev ran as fast as he can and started knocking on the window for us to open

Aaron rolled down his window and Rev instantly handed him an envelope while panting really hard.

"What is this? And why are you here, Rev?" I asked him, looking at him standing about 2 meters away.

"I am here because you received a letter today, but it is not any letter, boss; it is a letter signed by The Reaper with her logo on the outside of the letter. But we did not open it, because we thought that it might contain something personal" He explained, making me frown and snatch the letter almost immediately from Aaron's lap.

I looked at it and it really was signed by her and it had her logo on the front of the envelope.

I opened the envelope and looked at the letter which had my picture at the graveyard as a background, I was already shocked but I ignored the feeling and started reading it, and to say that I was shocked would be a misunderstanding.

Dear Milo,
I know how hard it is to sleep at night when the guilt is eating you alive, I know how many nights you cried yourself to sleep and ended up keeping for an hour maximum, and I know how hard it is to watch your son looking all depressed, rarely eating, and not talking unless expressing his longing for his 'dead' teacher. But what I do not know is how to say sorry; sorry for acting as if I am dead, sorry for trying to kill you, sorry for every single thing I caused, but I promise it will all make sense soon.
Till we meet again, my love.
~Your Tesoro.

*********
I hope you enjoyed the bonus <3.
Until the next story <33.