|Chapter 12|

|Emilio's POV|

When Enzo called, saying something that I knew will happen one day or another, I was beyond shook, because I was still not ready for that day to be today.

Nathaniel was kidnapped, in the middle of a fucking public mall by fucking Kane Di Carlo; he was taken while shopping with my mom.

Now mom is probably blaming herself, shaking and crying, while dad holds her and comforts her saying that it is not her fault.

My blood is boiling; that fucking excuse of a man dared to kidnap MY son, MY heir! I do not know why people are always stupid enough to mess with me and what is mine, like c'mon don't they already know that they will always end up with bullets in their skulls.

I was brought out of my thoughts and back to reality by Diana asking what happened.

I looked back at her and sighed deeply in frustration, running my hand through my hair multiple times.

"Get dressed, we are going back, Kane took Nate" I stated emotionlessly as I took a towel from the dresser and started putting on the clothes that I had put in the cabinet for me to change into once I am out of the shower.

I was able to see the panic and worry in Diana's eyes and movements as she hurried out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around her and headed towards the bedroom to wear something.

I decided to give her one of my oversized hoodies to wear which will probably be knee-length on her or even longer, because it is cold at night and all the clothes that are here are extremely short and revealing.

I ran into the room, not caring that she is naked as I had already seen it and went into the closet, giving her a mint green hoodie that she wore with her white sneakers.

As soon as she was ready, I grabbed both our phones and my wallet, took her hand in mine, and led us to the front door, and then down to the garage to where I keep my cars, especially my Hennessey Venom GT.

When we got in front of the car, I told Diana to get in, but she just shook her head vigorously, which made me scrunch my eyebrows in confusion.

I gave her a questioning look and she sighed before answering, "I am not clueless about cars, and I am not getting into that; we are not dying tonight because we have our whole lives ahead of us"

Her reply shocked me, I was not expecting that, but she was not wrong at all; I would have killed us unintentionally because I do not know how to drive slowly, and in this beast, I wouldn't even remove my foot off the pedal.

"We will go in one of the other cars" I said with anger as I remembered that I have to get there really fast so that I make sure to find him before Kane does anything to Nate, because I swear to God that if I get to know that he touched one hair out of Nate's head, I am going to torture him forever.

I looked around the garage and led Diana to one of my Bugatti's.

We got into the car, and I started the engine, taking off quickly, pressing the button on my phone to alarm the guards to open the gate, because I was not going to wait for them to open it when I got in front of it.

As I was driving, I took my phone out of my pocket and called Roman; one of the most trusted people in my team.

Roman: Good evening, boss.
Emilio: No time for that, did you find fucking Di Carlo or nah?
Roman: We still haven't, there are a few clues, but we just need to find a way to tie them together.
Emilio: You do not have fucking time for that, find him! Don't waste time tying fucking clues and strings.
Roman: Sure, boss, hopefully by the time you are here we will have his location.
Emilio: You will have it, not hopefully.

I hung up the phone, not giving him time to reply or anything, I was beyond furious; my son is fucking taken by a pussy and a sorry excuse of a man who is not man enough to face me, and instead of trying to find me his location, they are wasting my time fucking tying useless fucking clues.

.........

After a few hours, we pulled up in front of one of my warehouses. I wanted to drop Diana off at the mansion, but I decided against it because I did not want to waste any more time before finding Nathaniel.

Getting out of the car, Diana had a questionable look on her face, not I just told her that we are at one of my warehouses which she just replied to with a hum, and then we both went inside.

As soon as we were inside, Roman ran up to me saying that they might have found something so I immediately went into the control room, taking Diana with me so that she would not stay between dozens of my men by herself.

"What did you find?" I asked, going inside the room which had about 15 to 18 of my men.

Rev was the first to speak up, "We tried tracking Di Carlo, but we only got to dead ends, and then we remembered the trackers that you had installed in Nathaniel's body, and the tracker was located a few miles away, but Di Carlo is either dumb or he is trying to mess with us by playing a stupid game, while knowing that he will not come out alive".

"He is both, he was dumb and stupid enough to play a game of cat and mouse with ME, knowing that he will not come out alive. So, if he wants to play this game, then I am going to show him how it is really played, because this shit got personal" I stated angrily as I went near the controllers and computers and started checking the tracker to see if there was any movement and stuff and see where the location exactly is.

*********

Hello,
Hope you had a good time reading this chapter.
Thank you for reading♥️