|Chapter 22|

|Diana's POV|

As soon as I made sure that Emilio was out of the house, I waited a few minutes and then left too, as my driver was waiting for me outside the gates.

His parents did not notice me as they were busy trying to believe that it is really Emilia who is asleep on that bed, so it was a win for me because I did not want to waste any more time.

As I was on my way there, I started remembering when we went to the hill house, we — or I had the time of my life. It was really an amazing day, even though we opened up about some bad stages in our lives and teared up and cried, but it was really fun, the swimming, when we played tennis, and basically every-single-thing.

When I was thinking about everything that happened between Emilio and I, I started tearing up, remembering how he fell in love so fast — how I caught feeling for him faster, it all just made me so emotional, and they are making me regret listening to Silas Sidorov, but I had to, it was the last mission that I planned to do for him before killing him, and as an assassin. Always stand by my word and I will not let my feelings get the best of me and make me break my words now after years.

I wiped my tears away angrily and just chuckled at myself before telling the driver to speed up as he was driving like a turtle.

I was hoping, fingers crossed, that Emilio would not do anything and mess up my plan without even knowing it, because Silas is going to be there in 'all his glory'. Note the sarcasm. But I really do not want this plan to get messed up because it will be my first failed mission and that would make Silas suspicious and I would not be able to end him right after ending Emilio.

The most positive thing is that I know that Emilio and Silas are both coming without anybody; no bodyguards, no nothing, so it will be 100% easier to kill them.

The thing about this flu is that it is a kink club. It supports age-play, pet-play, DDLG, MDLG, DDLB, MDLB, BDSM, so basically every kink. You can even order a private room where you can have steamy time with you partner and you find all kinds of things to tame your kink; such as knives, ropes, gags, buttplugs, dildos, sex machines, guns, poles, cuffs, blades, and basically every single thing.

What I do not get is why would Emilio go to such clubs? Is it possible that he is into any of those kinks ? Or maybe he is there to see Vincent, but I really hope not because it will be a challenge killing him when he is with Vincent.

I was lost very deep in thoughts when the driver told me that we were here.

Finally, RED!

I have been dying to come to this club since I got into BDSM, even though I was going to come alone, but it would still be a fun experience.

I took a deep breath and then let it out slowly,before getting out of the car, but not before checking the knife tied to my inner thigh and my gun.

I entered the club from the backdoor, sneakily without anyone catching me, but it led straight into one of the private rooms where there was no one, but to my luck, when I looked outside, Emilio was standing on the balcony with a cigarette attached to his lips.

I was happy that I didn't even have to search for him as he immediately appeared in front of me, for that I was beyond thankful.

When I concentrated my focus on him again, I noticed that he also had a whiskey glass in his other free hand, which made me realize what he was doing.

In the short period that I have know Emilio for, I have grown to know that he loves to go out to the balcony at night and just watch the sky, the moon, the stars it the moon means something to him, he had told me before that he believes that his sister is watching over him through the moon, but tonight is must hit different because of what happened.

I shrugged off all the thoughts and mentally slapped myself because I needed to focus on my mission.

I shut my eyes tightly for a few seconds and then opened them again and lifted my head, only to be met with Emilio's fierce icy cold eyes which had a tiny glint of amusement.

He blew the smoke of the cigarette and threw it off the balcony while it was still lit on, and took a sip of his whiskey while taking tiny steps towards me, until he stopped.

"Not surprised to see you here" He started, a grin spreading across his lips.

"You know, I thought you would bring someone with you, but to my surprise you came alon- Oh! I didn't see you there Silas, hello!" His sarcastic response threw me off as I let out a sound that turned out like a growl.

What am I now, a werewolf?!

"It was a stupid move Diana, I give you that! But you Silas, that was some fucking flabbergasting shit that you did though, I always thought you were smart but your dirty moves really proved me wrong" He continued blankly, not a single emotion neither on his face not in his voice.

"Nothing I did was stupid, you are just had to ruin everything by finding out my plan!" Silas exclaimed angrily and stomped his foot like a child.

I rolled my eyes so hard, they turned to the back of my head because of how childish he is. Mafia leader my ass

I knew that there is a 99% chance that I will not be able to kill Emilio tonight because he already knows the whole plan, but I still wanted to try my luck because I need to finish Silas so that I could take over his mafia. So, I decided to take the 1% chance, and take out my gun, cocking it back, and pointing it straight at Emilio's heart.

But before I could do anything, Emilio already had two guns pointed at  Silas and I, and before I could even think for a millisecond about what to do, he laughed and started talking, "Listen Tesoro, The Reaper or not, mafia princess or not, my weakness or not, an assassin or not, you are nothing compared to me. You knew from the beginning who you were messing with, yet you still tempted your luck which is what will be the end of you. It was a very stupid move to work for Silas Sidorov especially against me. You knew who I am yet you still thought you could have a chance against me, but never, because I am the fucking king. I. AM. THE. FUCKING. KING. OF. HELL"

BANG.
BANG.

*********
THE END!