|Chapter 6|

|Diana's POV|

I then showered while Nate was with Emilio, and when I came out of the shower, I found a black shirt with black shorts which looked very big, and there was a swimsuit with a note on it saying 'wear the swimsuit as your underwear, it's new so don't worry'.

I was confused why he would have a brand new swimsuit in his mansion, but I shrugged off the thoughts and wore his clothes.

The clothes were quite baggy, and I looked like a 5 year old girl wearing her father's clothes.

He isn't fat at all or even a bit overweight, but he's big; he has a big posture, he's tall, and has lots of muscles that I'm sure he can never hide no matter how many layers of clothes he wears.

After changing, I went out of the room, and stood in front of Emilio's room door. I was a bit hesitant to knock, but then I gathered up all my courage and knocked on it softly and slowly.

"Who is it?" He asked coldly, shivers ran down my spine from how cold his sound was.

"It's me Diana" I replied, still waiting to see if he'll let me in or not.

"Come in" He replied to me in a softer tone, probably because he got to know that it's me who's at the door.

I opened the door slowly, and when I opened the door, I saw him, dripping wet with a towel wrapped around his torso; coming straight out of the shower with water dripping from his hair locks to his chest, running down slowly until it gets stuck for a few seconds at his chocolate abs, and then it continues running down to his v-line as it then hit the towel and it gets absorbed by it and disappears.

I couldn't help myself from staring at him, and I wasn't even trying to hide the fact that I'm staring at the mafia king and the most feared mafia boss; the king and the boss of the Cosa Nostra.

"Like what you see?" He asked sarcastically, smirking mischievously.

"I do actually" I replied, not denying the fact that I was staring and drooling over his delicious looking abs.

"Wow, it's amazing that you aren't even denying it" He replied, amazement visible in his voice.

"I'm amazing in too many ways that you aren't even able to imagine" I replied confidently, walking towards his bed where Nathaniel was peacefully sleeping.

"He probably fell asleep while I was showering, I'll take him to your room door you, just wait a second for me to wear my clothes" He stated, going to his huge closet room.

"No need, I'll carry him there... you put your clothes on" I replied, carrying Nathaniel and walking to the door.

"You can stay, I'll make sure you'll be very pleased with the show" He said, his grin visible through his voice.

"No thanks, keep the show for someone who would enjoy it" I replied, leaving the room hurriedly, not wanting to discuss the matter any further.

As I got into the bedroom, I put Nathaniel under the blanket and then covered him with it, and as soon as his body touched the mattress, he curled his body up like a ball and hid his face between his knees, shaking badly.

I put my hand on his forehead, and he was burning in fever, but when I touched his body, it was freezing and his eyes looked tightly shut and not normally.

I immediately ran to Emlio's room and barged in without knocking on the door, and I just regretted my every life decision... he was naked-completely naked, I saw 'it'.

"What the hell?! Why aren't you dressed yet?!" I shouted, closing my eyes and turning around to face the door.

"You barged in here without knocking on the door!" He exclaimed angrily.