|Chapter 20|

|Emilio's POV|

Emilia was sitting on the floor in front of the front door, while hugging her knees and looking at me with sorrowful eyes.

Her eyes were all red and swollen as well as her nose, her lip was full of cuts and some dried blood, her hands and face had big purple bruises, her left eye was badly bruised and swollen, while her clothes were really bad; they had holes in them and her shirt was half torn, she had no shoes, and she looked really skinny, almost like she haven't ate in years.

As soon as her eyes met mine, we both started tearing up, and tears started running down both of our cheeks, but especially her bruised cheeks, and if I did not see her tears then I would not have believed that she is real and that she is in front of me.

I ran to her and hugged her really tightly while crying on her shoulder, but she winced in pain so I immediately broke the hug, and rubbed her right cheek with my rough hand.

I looked into her eyes to only see pain, sorrow, sadness,... I smiled sadly at seeing her and held her head with both of my hands as I kissed her forehead continuously.

She closed her eyes and hugged me very lightly with her fragile and small hands. I was in literal heaven, she is the closest to heaven that I will ever be, and if I was to die right fucking now, in this exact spot and in this exact position, then I will die a happy man and with no regret.

We stayed hugging each other until I carried her bridal style, making her squeak in shock as she hugged my neck so as not to fall.

"Open up" I ordered the door as it opened by itself. My house is very modern and all my doors are digital and shit, so you can install your voice and it will open when you order it to.

As soon as I went inside, I was met with a 'worried' Diana with a crying Nathaniel in her arms, throwing a tantrum while screaming "I want daddy!".

I sighed heavily and went upstairs with Emilia still in my arms while Diana was following us with Nate in her arms, now screaming "Daddy up! Daddy up!, wanting to be carried.

I hurried to the closest guest room and immediately laid her on the bed and took Nathaniel from Diana while calling three of the maids.

The maids hurried inside the room while bowing their heads in respect.

"Liam, get her a set of clothes and swimsuit as underwear from Celia's stuff that he leaves in her room. Zina, go to the kitchen and tell any of the chefs to make soup and cook some chicken, meat, and fry some fish and fries. And Chantelle, call my mom - no my dad because my mom will have a panic attack, and tell him to get my mom, Enzo, and Celia here because there is someone they need to meet" I stated hurriedly, kissing the top of Nathaniel's head.

The maids left the room instantly to do what they were told while Diana was looking at Emilia with wide eyes while shaking vigorously.

"E-Emilia, s-she's alive!" She stuttered in happiness while approaching her and caressing her hair.

I looked at her in confusion on how she knows her, but she wasn't able to see me because her back was turned to me while she was holding both of Emillia's hands in both of hers and caressing them gently while kissing them and crying continuously.

"Who is that daddy?" Nathaniel asked, startling Diana and I.

"That is your aunty Emilia, you don't know her baby, but you will soon" I kissed the top of his head again.

"Diana, a word in the other room" I told her as I put Nathaniel down on the floor.

She nodded her head and then signaled me with her head that she is in the next room to the right. I nodded slightly and then kneeled down near Nathaniel to talk to him for a second.

"Be a good boy for daddy and go down to the kitchen and help the chefs, baby" I told him with a kiss on the cheeks.

He tilted his head slightly with a small pout, but then nodded and waved bye as he ran downstairs.

"No running down the stairs!" I warned him as I left the room and went to the other one, where Diana was sitting on the bed.

"Where do you know Emilia from?" I asked her in an uninterested tone, while sitting down on the couch in front of her.

"Well, when she got kidnapped... " She started, shocking me, making me choke over my own saliva.

*********
Hello,
This is a short chapter, but that is all I could publish for now.
Hope you liked the chapter.
Comment your thoughts on this chapter, and do not forget to vote, follow, and share.
Thank you for 25.5k+ reads♥️.