|Chapter 8|

|Diana's POV|

Emilio kissed me, Emilio kissed me, Emilio kissed me, Emilio kissed me, Emilio kissed me, Emilio kissed me, Emilio kissed me, EMILIO KISSED ME!!

I was so shocked that I didn't respond at first but then I got back to reality and kissed him back.

The kiss lasted about 2 minute, when I broke it, because I ran out of breath... It was a passionate and slow kiss, it wasn't a lustful kiss nor a rough one.

The kiss was fucking amazing and I loved every fucking second of it.

|Emilio's POV|

I kissed her finally and I loved it. Her lips were so soft and were the best feeling, and god only knows how good they felt all over mine.

After we kissed for a good minute she broke the kiss as she ran out of breath.

"My parents weren't acting nor did they think you're one of my toys, you were looking super cute and not like a mess -- didn't you even hear what mom told me? She said that she's loving that I'm making progress; by progress she means that I let you sleep in that bedroom which is supposed to be for my future wife and first girlfriend" I explained, caressing her cheeks as she blushed crimson red.

She looked so fucking cute while blushing.

"I'm s-sorry" she said shyly, while looking down.

"Look at me" I uttered, lifting her chin up but she just turned her head to the side.

"Look at me, love" I repeated softly.

She blushed more and looked up at me with her doe eyes and her shy smile.

"You have nothing to be sorry about, alright? We should go down now, but we'll talk once they go home about yesterday night" I enunciated, looking her straight in the eyes.

I noticed her smile drop down, making me frown, but I shrugged it off because we have to go down now-but I'll surely ask her about it once my parents are gone.

.........

Once we got down to the dining room, Diana had to sit beside Enzo and Nate because Nate was determined to make her sit beside him and feed him.

I sat beside mom and Nate was on my left side, she was always glancing at Diana from time to time and telling me how precious and fragile she looks.

Mom even started scolding me in a low tone that I should never hurt her, even at that time of the year. She was insisting that I make Diana mine and protect her from everything that might come in her way, because she's a one in a million and very hard to find.

While I was talking with mom and eating, Enzo suddenly talked to me.

"Emilio, do you know what month it is tomorrow?" He asked me, making me frown, but then I realized what he's trying to say.

"March" I emphasized, glaring at him in a deadly way.

"This year is different, Emilio, Diana is here now and you're becoming softer, Emilia is-" he started talking when I cut him off screaming, and getting up from my chair.

|Diana's POV|

After Enzo said that, Emilio got up from his chair angrily and started shouting.

"You don't fucking pronounce her name! This hasn't gotten anything to do with you!!" He shouted, going upstairs angrily.

"Emilio Martinelli!!" Malika and I both shouted at the same, running after him upstairs.

"Don't come after me!" He shouted, locking his bedroom door.