Chapter 13

Tuesday

Taani wakes up, she remembers yesterday's event and blushes a bit, she gets up and gets ready, makes some simple breakfast for herself and leaves her house after locking it. She comes out of her building and is surprised to see Aditya standing leaning on his car outside her building, she walks over to him feeling a little jittery.

Aditya smiles at her a little nervously, "Aap yaha?" she asks, "Woh I thought since we are getting to know eachother we should spend some time together right? I am sorry for just coming here like this, please don't think I am some creep, you already think I am some creep, yeh sab na Abhay ka idea tha, I knew I shouldn't have listened to him" Aditya says in one go making Taani look him at him in amusement. "breathe" Taani says with a small smile and Adi calms down a bit, "You are right, if we are going to get to know each other, we should spend some time together outside of the office and I dont think you are a creep" hearing Taani, Aditya lets out a nervous breath and smiles. He steps a bit aside and opens the car door for Taani making Taani smile at his chivalry nature, she gets in and Aditya closes the door.

"What do you like to do in your free time?" Taani asks, "Well I mostly like to stargaze, I go on my terrace, put on some slow music and fall asleep stargazing" Taani is looking at intensely, Aditya feels eyes on him which is making him fluster a bit, "What about you? What do you like to do in your free time?" Adi asks, "I like to cook, it soothes me" Taani says with a smile.

"Would you like to go to dinner with me tonight?" Aditya asks without thinking, "I mean its totally fine if you don't want to, we don't have to rush or anything" but Taani smiles. It had been a while since someone was excited to just spend time with her, to get to know her and she had started liking Aditya's company.

"Did you have a place in mind?" Taani asks looking down with a smile, "not really, do you?" Adi asks, "Can we go to Juhu beach?" Taani asks with an excited smile making Adi smile wide as well, "Juhu beach it is". They reach office a few minutes later. Adi gets a work call so Taani goes in the office by herself, she stops at Sneha's table.

Sneha looks at her and smiles teasingly, "Bhabhiiiii", Taani blushes bright red and shushes Sneha after making sure no one heard her. "Pagal ho gyi he kya?" Taani says still blushing a little, "Abhay told me about last nights dinner, how was it?!!", "We will talk later, abhi kaam pe dhyan doh" Taani quickly leaves not wanting to be teased anymore.

Most of the day goes in working, Aditya was right, he didn't like to mix work and relationships together. He had a lunch meeting to attend so he leaves informing Taani.

Taani and Sneha are in the canteen, "So ab batao, kya chal rha he tum dono ke bich?", "Kuch nai chal rha, we are just getting to know each other" Taani says shyly, "Getting to know each other for marriageeee" Sneha drags the word marriage making Taani blush more. "Wese on a serious note, are you okay with the whole arrange marriage thing? Koi force toh nai he na?" Sneha asks seriously, "Nai, Tauji was quite clear about there being no pressure" Taani says making Sneha smile. They chat about random stuff and thn get back to work.

Taani is feeling jittery again at the idea of her dinner date with Aditya, Aditya had come back from his lunch meeting a while ago, they both kept stealing glances at each other but mostly tried to concentrate on work.

Around 5:30pm Adi stands up making Taani look at him, "You do know that office hour ends at 5pm and we both work for an hour longer everyday. Are you a workaholic too?" he asks teasingly, "I might be, usually its just that muje time ka pata nai rehta when I am doing something I like" she says with a smile. "Aaj thoda jaldi nikle? Woh kya he na I have date and I can't seem to focus on work" Adi says sheepishly rubbing his neck. Taani blushes hearing him, she closes her laptop and stands up as well without verbally answering him.

They both walk out and Taani waits while Adi goes and gets his car from the parking. She slides in and off they go, "So how is your boss? He doesn't trouble you much does he?" Adi asks with a straight face, Taani makes a thinking face hearing his question, "Trouble toh nai zyada but he does make me work overtime, also he is a workaholic, if you don't remind him thn he might forget his meals too working" Taani says in a teasing tone. "He makes you work overtime? Are you sure he doesn't just want to spend some extra time with you?" Adi flirts making Taani blush a little.

"He could just say so instead of making me work extra hours" Taani flirts back surprising even herself. "He will keep it in mind for future" Adi replies with a smile.

Adi parks his car near the beach and they both walk towards the stall first as Taani was feeling a bit hungry, "Muje pani puri khani he" she says pointing towards the pani puri stall so Aditya orders a plate for her, "aap nai loge?" Taani asks with a frown Adi smiles at her frown and orders a plate for himself as well. They eat pani puri with mostly Adi staring at Taani's expression of pure joy at eating pani puri.

After they have their fill, they walk towards the water, they roll up their pants/jeans a little and walk a further wetting their feets. There is a serene expression on Aditya's face when Taani turns around to look at him, making her get lost in him. She feels the urge to touch his face but she quickly shakes her head and focuses ahead on the water.

While walking a bit on the shore, "Can I hold you hand?" Adi asks in a small voice making Taani freeze a little but she slowly stretches her hand towards Adi without looking at him, he slides his hand into hers and they walk for a bit more hand in hand.

They leave the beach after 2 hours with Adi dropping Taani home, "Can I pick you up tomorrow as well?" He asks as Taani is getting out of his car, "I would like that" she says before quickly leaving not wanting him to see her blush and her stupid smile which won't stop.

Aditya can't stop smiling wide either as he drives towards his house.

Rey

"Swayam tu firse try kar na, to talk to her, I don't know why but bahot ajeeb feeling aa rhi he yaar, I feel like she slipping from my hands." Rey says upset. "She doesn't want to talk to us Rey, I don't know when she will and after our past behavior I think we should respect her space" Swayam replies even though he is missing his sister like crazy too.

"I don't mind her taking her space Swayam, I just want to know if she is safe, if she is happy, I just want to know that she still loves me" Rey says letting tears fall from his eyes.