Chapter 20

Taani is ready with her bags and is wearing a comfortable baggy blue jeans and a black tee, she is waiting for Adi, Abhay and Sneha so that they can go to Swayam's house as the bus is going to arrive there.

The trio come, Adi comes out of his car and puts her bags in the trunk while Taani gets in the front seat and greets Abhay and Sneha, "Good morning Bhabhi, excited or nervous?" Abhay asks playfully, "Both" Taani says making Abhay and Sneha smile, Adi gets in as well and starts the car, "Did you have breakfast?" He asks looking at Taani, "Haan, I did" Taani replies, "Tum muje kyun nai puchti if I have had breakfast or not?" Abhay asks looking at Sneha, "Because I know you, you will forget to breath but won't forget to eat" she says making Taani and Aditya to chuckle while Abhay pouts.

They reach Swayam's house around 9:45, almost everyone is sitting at the doorstep waiting for Taani and the others, Adi parks his car in Swayam's driveway. Abhay and Aditya get out the bags and Sneha and Taani walk over to others, "Hi guys, sorry we are late, this is Sneha, Abhay's girlfriend and my really good friend" Taani says introducing everyone to Sneha, Sneha says hey, Abhay and Aditya come with the bags as well, Abhay had even brought a guitar. "You aren't late, bus jaldi aagyi thi" Rey says.

"Kuch zyada light pack nai kiya he tumne?" Abhay says looking at Sneha, making her glare at him. Rey looks at Taani and smiles when he catches her eyes, she passes a small smile as well. "Hi Swayam, hey everyone" Adi says greeting them. Swayam walks over to them and shakes his hand in greeting. "Abhay guitar kyun liya he?" Taani asks, "Arey thought agar bored hue bus me toh bhai kuch suna de" Abhay replies making Taani smile, "You sing?" Swayam asks to Adi, "A little" he replies.

They all stand up, Adi and Abhay go to the back of the bus and put their luggage in it, while the others climb in, Taani and Sneha climb in last with Abhay and Adi behind them. They sit with their respective partners, Adi has taken the window seat and Abhay too so that Taani and Sneha can talk with each other as Abhay was probably going to sleep soon and Adi was checking his emails.

"Yaar I am so sleepy" Abhay whines making Taani chuckle, "Bola tha na jaldi sone ko? Aadhi raat tak games kheli he online" Sneha says looking at Taani, Adi gives Abhay a disapproving look, "Use ese kyun dekh rhe ho? Aap ne hi gift kiya tha PlayStation use" Taani says making Adi to just roll his eyes.

"Tum uski kuch zyada side nai leti?" Adi says playfully, "Kyun nai lungi?" Taani replies back making Abhay smile gleefully, "I have the best bhabhi" Abhay says making the other trio chuckle. Others are looking at their banter, Rey has a small smile seeing how truly happy Taani is, Swayam too can see how Taani looks like she belongs with them, which she never felt since she came to Mumbai.

"Do you have any designs in mind for your engagement dress?" Sneha asks Taani, "I don't want something too heavy or too bright" Taani replies, Adi hearing it says playfully, "Still think we should have at least went to a few shops in Mumbai to check out some dresses", "Adi!" she whines and smacks his arm.

"I am kidding, we will find the perfect dress in Jodhpur for you" He says putting his arm around her and kissing her forehead making her smile, Swayam looks uncomfortable at the closeness while Rey looks away closing his eyes. "Aww, wese you haven't shopped either have you?" Sneha says looking at Adi, "Nahi, she wanted to go shopping together and anyways work has been a bit crazy, zyada time hi nai mila" Adi replies.

"Whipped" Abhay coughs making Adi glare at him and Taani blush and Sneha smile. "Tuje bahot neend aa rhi thi na?" Adi says to Abhay. "Haan ab nai aa rhi" he says poking his tongue at Adi.

"Do you guys plan to marry soon?" Simmi asks looking at Taani, Taani turns around a bit surprised as she and Simmi don't really talk, "Umm no, not until I am done with my graduation, maybe after I am done with my MBA" she says making Rey and Swayam look at her in surprise. "You want to do MBA?" Swayam asks.

"Well I want to work in the business world, after MBA I will be joining the office with Tauji" Taani replies not unpolitely. "You never said before" Swayam says, "You never asked before" she retorts back. Adi sensing the tension, "She did a really good job at the office, she helped us bag a really big project-", "Adi", "What, Mr Sinha had rejected 3 presentations but he loved yours" Adi says looking at Taani with pride. The gang is looking at them in a little bit of surprise, as they thought Taani was going to be a housewife, someone who didn't have any future plans or ambitions.

They are interrupted with Abhay's snoring, they both look at him and chuckle. "I swear I don't how I will live with him with his loud snoring and not put a pillow on his face" Sneha says making a face. "He only snores when he is tired, Mom ne kafi ghumaya tha kuch last minute shopping ke liye to take to Jodhpur aur fir adhi raat tak video games kheli" he says with a fond look.

"Shalini aunty bilkul theek kehti he Adi tumhi bigadte ho ise aur ab toh uski bhabhi kisiko dante bhi nai deti use" Sneha says with a smile. "I had asked Adi on a drive if he was close to Abhay, he said ki Abhay uske jigar ka tukda he, he had such fond and loving look in his eyes, filled with the brotherly love, it reminded me of my childhood with my bhai so much na, he used to be the same!" Taani says completely forgetting that Swayam was there as well but Sneha's "used to?" reminds her and she thn quickly turns around to see Swayam looking right back at her with pained expressions. She turns back around and puts on a fake smile, "We grew up, we both got busy with different stuff" she says ending the topic.

Sneha leans on Abhay and decides to take a nap too, the gang is talking between themselves about random stuff, Swayam is in his thoughts, remembering his relationship with Taani before he came to Mumbai. Sharon is trying to engage Rey in their talks , he is a little absentminded, stealing glances at Taani who just put on her earphones and started listening to songs, Adi takes one ear plug out of her ear and puts it in his ear making Taani smile and lean on his shoulder a little so they can listen to music together. Rey has a pained expression seeing how comfortable and in love the couple looks.