Note & Chapter 1

Note:- I am going to write Taani as a strong independent woman who is tired of people who keep on taking her for granted, never understanding her pov and always lashing out at her.
She is probably not going to end up with Reyansh.

This is my frist time writing anything so here it goes.

                            CHAPTER:-1

Taani found out about Rey's fake breakup plan and all she can think about is how did she fall for a person who never really understood, never respected her enough to actually confide in her instead of going to a third person. She chuckles bitterly in her room, remembering how naive she was, "Prince Charming" my foot.

" Ab bas Taani, ab aur nahi. Tu ab teri self respect aur nai girne degi. You don't have to prove anyone anything, na college ke students ko if she is a good GS or not, na gang ko if she is worthy enough for their friend, na Rey ko apne ambitions/dreams. Ab bas." Taani to herself while wiping any stray tears. She tries to go back to sleep.

[ bahot dard hota he na? jab aapka bhai jisne har saal aapko protect karna ka waada kiya ho aur fir bhi aapko apni life me koi importance na de, bahot  dard hota he jab aapka pehla pyaar hi aapko kabhi samaj hi na sake....]

The next morning as Taani wakes up she remembers all the pain that she has gone through and she promises herself that she will change, not for anyone else but for  herself, for her own betterment. She gets ready to go to college. As she steps out  of her room after getting ready she sees her brother eating his breakfast but as soon as he sees her, he makes an angry face and gets up from the dining table and leaves. In the past Taani would have felt guilty or would have tried to stop him but she is too tired to care anymore. She leaves for college to in an auto.

VP sir office :-

VP sir :- " Taani are you sure about this? I mean i know it has been stressful for you for the past few months but tum ek bahot hi achchi student ho aur ese midterm tum college chhor rhi ho?". Taani :- " Sir me college nai chhor rhi bus online classes start kar rhi hoon instead of regular college, I have an opportunity to work as an assistant in Khurana industry and I dont want to miss this chance. "

VP sir :- " So you have thought this through? Well what can I say now when you have already made up your mind. All I can say is all the best for your future and i will see you in a few months when you come to college to give your exams." Taani :- " Thank you sir, for all the support that you have given me and for always believing in me even when I didn't."

They get interrupted by a knock, " May we come in sir? Aapne bulaya hume?" :- Rey and the gang are at the door.

" Haan aao aao, I just wanted you guys to know ki ab nayi GS 'xyz' he, as Taani is leaving the college." :- VP sir says.

" WHAT?" Rey and Swayam shout surprised, they both look at Taani but she doesn't spare them a glance. " Sir muje late ho rha he, me chalti hoon. Again thanks for everything and see you soon." saying this Taani leaves the cabin.

The group follows her outside, " Taani, yeh VP sir kya bol rhe he? Tune mujse bina puche faisla kese le liya?" Swayam asks her angrily.

" Aur nahi toh kya, Taani ek baar bhi mujse baat nai ki tumne? Tum muje chhorkar ja rhi ho aur muje yeh batana bhi zaroori nai samja tumne?"
R

ey asks angrily as well.

" Bolna kuch, kyun nai bataya hume tumne?" Swayam is starting to lose his temper now and grabs Taani by her elbow and jerks her a bit. Taani loses her cool and jerks her hand back "Aapke pas time he meri baat sunke ka bhai? Aur Rey agar aap bhul gaye ho toh yaad dila doon ki mene aapko nai balki aapne muje chhora tha, you guys don't have any right to question me. Now get out of my way."

All are shocked seeing Taani like that, haan woh gussa karti he but usne ese kabhi baat nai ki thi unse, especially Swayam se, " Achcha hi he na ki ab
yeh ja rhi he, is irritating jhanjhant se picha toh chuta." whispers Vicky. Taani hearing this smiles bitterly, " see? sunliya aapne? aapko toh khush hona chahiye ab aap is irritating jhanjhat se chutkara pa rhe ho, muje kaam he so bye."

" Taani please yaar don't leave me like this, I know I messed up but mera yeh intention nai tha, please don't go because of my silly mistakes, please." Rey begs, hearing Rey like this makes the whole gang feel sad for him and they feel more angry at Taani for making their friend beg like this. " oh hello, khudko itni bhi importance mat dijiye, not everything is about you Reyansh, I am doing this for myself, not for you or because of you. And please ab yeh natak bandh kijiye." Taani is getting really annoyed now.

"Taani yeh kis tarike se baat kar rhi ho tum Rey se, whatever he did, he did for your betterment, aur tum ho ki-" Sharon gets interrupted by Taani, " Sharon ek toh me aapse baat nai kar rhi so please, aur rhi baat mere betterment ki toh Rey ko yeh haq kisne diya? Me kya koi katputli hoon ki mere decisions koi aur lega? You know what just joh karna he karo aur joh kehne he kaho, I don't care and neither do I have any time for this so bye."

And she leaves, Swayam and Rey try to stop her but to no avail. Rey starts crying and so Swayam instead of going after his sister stays back and consoles his bestfriend.

By the time Swayam gets home Taani has already left, he goes to her but sees it empty, all her things are gone. He goes to Kaka and asks him where Taani is and Kaka says that Swayam's father came and took Taani and left. Swayam tries to call taani but her phone is switched off. He calls his father, " Dad Taani aapke sath he?".

" Haan." replies his dad, " But dad ese achanak se kyun? kya aap use jodhpur wapas le ja rhe he?" asks Swayam, " Me abhi busy hoon aur Taani ko jab baat karni hogi tujse woh karlegi." and after saying so ends the call. Swayam is confused, kya me itna bura bhai hoon ki woh mujse ab baat tak nai karna chahti?

Taani's POV

Hey Krishnaji ab bas aap hi ho mere sath, please muje himmat dena so that I can forget everything and move.

"Taani? Taani?" Tauji speaks a bit louder when he realizes Taani is lost in her own world. " huh? haan tauji, woh me ..." " tumhara naya ghar aagaya, chalein?" tauji says, and thn he and Taani get out of the car, the driver gets her luggage while they get into the lift and get on the 7th floor of the building, as they enter her new flat he can't help but smile, "Thank you Tauji, for supporting me in this, I promise you I am going to make you proud one day. " Taani says while getting a bit emotional.

"Beta  I am already proud of you, tu bas khush reh, muje bas yahi chahiye." saying this Tauji hugs Taani and gives her a forehead kiss. " Tuje kuch help chahiye sab settle karne me?" asks Tauji.

Taani replies saying " nahi Tauji, aapki flight ka time ho rha he, me yeh sab karlungi, wese bhi independent hone ki adaat joh dalni he." she smiles at him and he says " haan theek he me chalta hoon but agar kisi bhi cheez ki zarurat ho toh bas remember I am just a call away, love you meri gudiya." after they say goodbye Tauji leaves and Taani is alone in her new flat. She is feeling alot of emotions at once, but she mostly feels relieved. She is ecxited for this new step in her life.