Take my hand (*one direction* fanfic)

Hey guys .. Listen up .. I'm going to start this fanfic and I will see how far ill get with it .. I'm not good at this sort of thing but I've had this idea stuck in my head for a while so let's just see how it rolls .. Thank you for taking your time to read this ..

Sincerely your author

*peanut*

-----------------------------------

Abigail's PROV (aka Abi)

"That's it Abi, I can't take no more of this, your going to your brother. I know its hard but maybe he can make it alright again. Cause I sure as hell can't!" I hear my mother say.

I've been sitting in the bathroom for almost an hour strait. Oh yeah wait let me introduce myself. I'm Abigail Styles, yes related to Harry Styles of the famous band ever, drum roll please, one direction!

I don't look much like my brother, thought I have his eyes and flirty ways. I have strait hair where he has curly hair that is perfect. I'm not as tall as he is, I'm the short one in the family. I'm 2 years younger than him which makes me 17 and him 19.

My brother visits often but I beg him not to bring his band mates. Your probably wondering why I beg him not to you see. I'm diagnosed with depression and its bad. When it hits me it hits hard and thats why I don't want them to come.

I'm scared it will hit me when they are here. Not a lot of people know about my "illness" mostly because I want no-one's pity. I locked myself in the bathroom this time because I just wanted to be alone. Usually my Mother never leaves me alone when I'm in this state, scared I'll try and kill myself, which I did consider but I didn't for my Mother sakes.

I was currently syill in the bathroom listening to my Mother rant about sending me to my brother. I sigh and walk over to unlock the door. My mother bursts through the door and looks me up and down. Yeah like I'll cut myself, I did once and you guessed it my Mother freaked calling my brother at once, huge lecture I had but that's not the point. "Mom please don't make me go stay there, please Mom"

I beg her. It would be a disaster. The guys don't know Harry has a secret sister and if I go stay there they might find out what's wrong with me and

I just don't want them feeling sorry for me. My Mother shakes her head. "No, you are going there for a year and that's final, it won't be that bad, they are five so you'll never be alone and you can trust them. I just want you to get better honey. Please do it for me and for yourself" I hate it when my Mother askes me to do it for her.

She knows I'll do anything for her, I owe her that much. I sigh. I'm guessing its decided. I'm going. Oh boy. I nod my head and my Mother smiles. "Alright well you go pack while I'll talk to Harry honey. Its for the best" I just sigh and head upstairs to go pack. This is going to be one loooong year that's for sure.

-----------------------------------

What do you guys think? Is it okay or must I scrap it ? Please comment or vote .. Thank you

*peanut*