Take my hand (*one direction* fanfic)

Hey my crazy fans!! How was your day so far? I hope it was nice .. Mine was hot and very uncomfortable .. Lucky I had my crazy day dreams of one direction! Crazy right .. I bet you do it too!! It kinda helps for depression I hear .. Hehe that's why I do it all the time .. Lovely crazy day dreams of Niall !! You know what to do

*Vote*

*Comment*

Sincerely

*Peanut*

-----------------------------------

Chapter 9 *:)*

Niall's POV

Its day 4 on the Island, and I just woke up. I look over and see my girlfriend Claudia laying there. She is truly beautiful but I can't seem to get that image of Abi, that morning on the beach, out of my head.

Its like its stuck there for good. Nothing like that happened again. I know I'm falling for Abi but I thought bringing Claudia on the vacation would help. Nope its not working. I try and stay away from Abi but I just can't.

Its like gravity is pulling me towards her. These past 2 days Abi has been quiet. She rarely laughs. I don't know what's going on but even Harry is worried. Liam looks tired. I asked him what's wrong. He just shakes his head and says she's going through some stuff. He knows something we don't. I just can't figure it out. I sigh and went to go shower.

As I climbed out and wrapped a towel around my waist I walk to the room and saw Abi standing there. I cleared my throat and she jumped a little. She turned and gave me a once over.

She looked away after she noticed I was watching her. What the hell?

"Good morning. You need something?" She nods and bites her lip. Damn it!

"Uhh just wondered if you could help me make breakfast. We don't hang out much and I know its my fault so what do you say?" I nod and smiled at her.

I look over her shoulder and saw Claudia stand there.

"So you want to steal my boyfriend huh?" I sigh crap. Abi sighs too and roll her eyes.

"Yeah and your scared cause I actually stand a chance to do just that." I stand there in total shock.

She then turned back to me and sent me a wink and walked towards me to whisper in my ear.

"Man she's annoying" I almost laughed. She bites on her lip and looks at me from underneath her eye lashes.

Man she's gorgeous! She then walked out of my room while moving her hips. Oh gosh! She's trying to kill me. Claudia glares at her. I sigh and went over to Claudia.

"Relax babe. She was just joking." Claudia nods and kisses me with passion.

I kiss her back and then I went to go dress. I love Abi not Claudia I realized at that moment that I actually loved Abi. Because every time I go to sleep she's on my mind and the first thing I think of when I wake. Abigail Styles is the mashed up name I can't get out of my head.

Abi's POV

I walk to the kitchen and started to make the waffles. The boys get spoiled to much but I owe it to them. What the hell just happened in Niall's room? I never knew I had the guts to do that. Man I'm badass! The rush was awesome.

I almost dropped the eggs when I felt warm breath on my neck. I heard Niall chuckle and his breath was making me weak.

"That was badass back there. You know you must act more like that. I like that side of you."