Take my hand (*one direction* fanfic)

Hey guys I'm up for another post .. How is the story so far ?? I'm not getting any votes or comments but its okay .. I love this story to much to let it go .. So yeah if there are peeps reading this let me know ...

*vote*

*comment*

Sincerely

*peanut*

-----------------------------------

Abi's PROV

I know I'm in a dream and I know its not going to end well. How do I know you ask me? Because its the same every time.

I'm in the middle of a forest. Its dark as usual. And then comes the voices. The voices that haunt you.

"Your ugly"

"Your a disgrace"

"Your not allowed to live"

"Your useless"

And then the voices get faces.

Faces of my Mother and of my brother. They look at me like I'm dirt, like I'm useless. I cry silently and then the sneer at me and then they have sticks with flames and they burn me and then I wake up with a piercing scream.

Why, why do they do it. I sit up in bed in the dark crying until my bedroom door gets knocked open and Harry is with me as well as Niall. Harry holds me tightly.

"Its okay, hey its okay, relax, its a dream. Relax" I try to but I can't, I keep crying and I felt Niall take my hand and rub soothing circles on my hand.

Harry rocks us back and forth for a few minute's and then looks at me.

"You okay? You want to tell me about it?" I shake my head.

"No its okay, you go get some sleep." He looks at me and then stands up and leans in to kiss my forehead. I close my eyes and then open them.

"Sleep tight. I love you" I nod and I touch my eye and them my heart and then I point at him.

Signing I love you. He laughs silently and walks out of the room. Niall looks at me for a long time and I stare back in his blue eyes. He then drops his graze, kisses my hand.

"Sleep well." And walks out of my room leaving me in a daze.

Wow he has beautiful eyes. Wait what. No,no,no,no,no. No way I'm not falling for him. No, no ways. And with that I fell asleep.

I open my eyes and then immediately close them again. Wow the light is sharp.

Forgot to draw the curtains last night no doubt. I blink my eyes painfully a few times and the sit up. Man I have a killer headache. I stand up unsteadily and walk to the window and draw the curtains. That's better.

I remember what happened last night. Shit its sucks. I need a drink, but Coffey has to do. I check the time. Wow its 10:20. I slept late and then I sniffed the air. Ooh I smell eggs and pancakes.

Wait what pancakes. Yippey!! I took a shower and brushed my teeth and then I dressed casually in my black jeans and green Monster T-shirt. I then slipped on my black and purple converse and decided to go eat.

I enter the kitchen only to find Niall in it. Well of course he is obsessed with food. He turns around with a smile on his face.

"Good morning" he says in an over friendly voice. My head!!

"Speak like that again and that pan is going to crash land on your head" he chuckles.

"I take it your not a morning person" no idiot not at all.

"Nope she's not" I turned around to find Harry standing by the door.

"Well thank you so much for answering the question that was obviously directed at me, smarty pants" he just shakes his head.

"I see what you mean" Niall says. Ugh people.

"Were is my breakfast?" As on cue my stomach rumbles making Harry and Niall crack up.

"What? I'm hungry jeez" Niall puts down a lovely plate of pancakes in front of me.

Man I'm hungry. I scarf down the hot pancakes. I look up and find that the rest of the guys had arrived and is waching me as if I'm crazy.

"What is it? Do I have 5 eyes or something?" All of them shake their heads.

Uhh okay right man its hot and its not even midday. I roll up my sleeves and continue eating, as I'm eating I trace my scars with my eyes. Its visible and that's going to be a problem with the fans.

"You know it looks kinda cool" Niall suddenly says behind me.

I shrug and see Niall tracing my scars with his fingers. It feels good. His hands is so- wait, wait, wait. Bad thoughts.

"Its deep too, mustave hurt like hell." Yeah no shit.

"Nothing like the emotional pain" I reply and then I heard a fork falling.

I look up to see my brother staring at me with hurt in his eyes. It hurts him how much I'm hurting inside. I stand up and throw my arms around him, hugging him close.

"Its okay, I'm fine." He shakes his head and looks me in the eye.

"Your not fine, your hurting." I shrug and mess up his hair.

"Nothing I can't handle, so what are we going to do today?" He shrugs but then stiffen's.

"You okay?" He sighs really loud. What's up with him?

"No I'm not, I have to go see Simon" ahh yes Simon.

"I see what you mean, I'll come with" he shakes his head.

"Rather not. Simon can be, uhh what's the right word?"

"Intimidating" Niall says and Harry nods.

"Intimidating right." Okayyyy.

"Mm okays cool. I'll bet you I'll own him." own him? I'll burn him.

"Uhh Abi that's not a good idea" well duh of course not I'm lethal.

"And why not?"

Harry shifts his weight and looks at everything except me.

"Because you may say something that will tick him off"

"Really now I'm not that bad. Please Harry" I give him the puppy dog eyes.

He sighs.

"Okay, Niall your coming with. I'll all the help I can get." Niall nods. Uh-oh not good. I follow Harry to the car and call shotgun. It took us an hour to reach Simons office. Harry knocks.

"Come in." Harry opens the door. We walk in and then Simon looks up and strait at me.

"Abigail" he says shocked.

"Simon" I say smugly

-----------------------------------

Dum, dum, dum lol. Sooo how was that so far ? I hope its okay. I will probably post again today. Lol I'm writing the story while in class. I'm a naughty girl. But its boring in school. Well you all know what to do.

*vote*

*Comment*

*peanut*