Take my hand (*one direction* fanfic)

Hey my peeps .. Thank you for reading this book .. I'm not done yet .. I don't know how long its going to take to finish it but I'm guessing it will be finished by next week hopefully .. I love you guys.. You know what to do ..

*Vote*

*Comment*

Sincerely

*peanut*

-----------------------------------

Chapter 5:

Simons PROV

I heard knocking on my office door. What now?.

"Come in" I say politely

I heard the door opening but I still do not look up. I finished writhing the sentence so I look up and regret it instantly.

Next to Harry stands a girl I have a very bad history with. Abigail. The name says it all. Confident, lethal and extremely cold hearted.

"Abigail"

I say shocked. I mean I haven't seen her in 2 years and honestly I can't say I wanted to see her again.

"Simon" oh crap.

Abi's PROV.

I'm guessing your going to ask me what's the story of Simon? Well me and Simon have a little history. I'll take you back a year and a half. My best friend. Yes I have a best friend.

He was my rock that was until he was diagnosed with cancer and well he didn't make it, his name Dylan. He auditioned for X-factor and he made it in bootcamp were Simon paired him up with another guy.

They were good but they only came fourth. The name of there band was unlimited happiness. He of course chose the name for the obvious reason, me. Simon signed them up and they made one cd.

That was until Dylan got sick and Simon was forced to drop him or so Simon says. Dylan only lasted for a year and then it was his time. That day I was a total wreck. I never before in my life cried that much.

The next day I was furious at everyone but especially Simon. I came to his office and demanded to see him. When I saw him I just saw red. I swore at him I hit him but then a strange calm came over me and then I did the only thing I could. I threatened him.

If he does what he did to Dylan I will go to court and land him in jail. I know one secret of Simon no-one knows. And with that I blackmailed him. He went as white as a ghost. I could land him several years in jail. So of course it would be a surprise for him to see me again. One thing.

He doesn't know my surname and that is bound to give him one heck of a shock. Poor man.

"You two know each other?" Harry asks. I smile and shrug.

"We met" I said sending Simon a wink almost laughing.

I'm so going to enjoy this.

"Oh and how so?" My brother is nosy. I roll my eyes.

"Met him because of Dylan. Look its a long story I'm sure Simon doesn't want you to know I'm sure" Simon gulped and I just smiled. I felt eyes on me and turned my head to find Niall's scrutinizing eyes on me.

I throw him a smile. He smiles back.

"Now what brings you here Harry?" Simon asked. I watch him with amusement on my face. I can see how nervous I make him. This is so fun!

Harry looks at me and I nod at him sending him a encouraging smile. Jeez I'm smiling a lot today.

"Simon Abi's my sister" I saw Simon drop his pen and stand there staring at us with his mouth open. I laughed and Simons head snapped at me.

I smile a huge smile right at him, but the warning is clear in my eyes.

"Right so what about that" Simon asked. I clear my throat.

"I'm going to live with him for a year" I tell him not asked. He stares at me for a long time looking scared. Shame poor man.

He nods and managed a tight smile.

"No problem" and then he frowned looking at my arms. I roll my eyes.

"Yeah I know I'll disguise it in public so don't worry" his an idiot.

He nods happy about that.

"Anything else?" Harry shook his head and shaked Simons hand. I send Simon one last sticky sweet smile before leaving the room like a boss. Victory is sweet mwahahaha.

Niall's PROV

Well that was interesting. Did Abi just own Simon? Well there's definitely history and its not pleasant. He seemed terrified of her. I wonder what's up with that.

She was, I don't know,

confident and sure of herself. Well that's a side of her that even scares the crap out of me. We are currently in the car and

Harry keeps shooting questionally glances at her. I heard her sigh.

"Look just forget what happened there okay, after Dylan's death I went to see Simon and I kinda said some stuff that was out of line okay." Harry sighs but nods.

I meet Abi's green eyes in the mirror and I know that wasn't all. She quickly looked down and it was silent the rest of the day home. But the episode between Simon and Abi kept my mind buzzy that whole day.

-----------------------------------

Hey guys!! How was that? I hope it was Awesome!! What you think about the Simon/Abi episode? I loved it lol. Well that's all for now.

*Vote*

*Comment*

*peanut*