Take my hand (*one direction* fanfic)

Hey guys .. How do you like the story so far ? I hope its good .. I know I love it lol .. I kinda know what she's going thru .. Though I hope none of you are feeling like her .. Encase enjoy .. Love you my fans

*vote*

*comment*

Sencerly

*peanut*

-----------------------------------

Liam's PROV

Me and the boys are currently in the sitting room waiting the return of Harry and his sister that we don't know.

I don't know what's the situation or why he hadn't told us but I hope its nothing bad. I have realized Harry wasn't himself these couple of months.

He's constantly worrying about something, no doubt its his sister that he keeps worrying about. I just wonder why.

"What do you think is going on Liam?" Louis asks.

Me I have no clue whatsoever.

"No clue but I know he needs us now and so we aren't going to ask questions right louis" he sighs but nods.

"You know we should give her a chance and not put pressure on her" Niall said.

He knows something or suspects. I'm not sure I just hope this ain't going to end bad. We all hear the car pull up and then footsteps. We all are nervous as hell. We all take a deep breath when we hear the door opening. In the entrance stands

Harry with a girl that looks so much like Harry minus the hair and length. I look her up and down and notice she's skinny and then I heard a intake of breath next to me.

I look at Niall questionally. I follow his graze and instantly see what I've missed, the scars that are visible on her arms. She then pulled the sleeves down of her long sleeve top. Well, well, well she's interesting.

Abi's PROV

Harry opens the door and I see 4 boys casually standing around. Oh well Niall's leaning against the wall while the others stand there. Right. I smile a small smile and give a small wave.

Yeah one of the side effects of depression is shyness. They all wave back and smiles. Harry shifts his weight.

"Right guys this is Abi, Abi this is Naill-"

"I know they're names Harry, you always talk about them remember" I interrupt him.

He laughs nervously. Man the tension is so thick you can cut it with a knife.

"Right yeah sorry" I shrug and give him a smile.

"Hi guys." I say and instantly feel them relax. Yeay one point for me.

"So what you guys up to" I ask. Zayn shrugs and Niall says

"Ahh nothing much were watching dvd" nice dvd right.

"What were you guys watching?" Niall shrugs

"Oh nothing really, only alone in the dark two" ahh nothing really.

Freaking hell.

"Yeah right nothing, okay its official, your crazy" Liam laughs so hard he has to grab hold of Harry. I look at him with my eyebrows raised.

"That makes two, anyone else crazy?" I ask innocently making all of them laugh. I just stand there.

I so wanted to laugh but I suddenly felt weak. Oh shit here comes the hit. Oh man.

"Hey guys I'm just going to unpack and then hit the sack, I'm dead on my feat, its cool meeting all of you, night, night sleep tight" everyone reply's with a night.

I take my suitcase from Harry and practically run up the stairs and then stopped remembering I don't know which room I have. I hear someone behind me.

I turn around feeling desperate to be alone. Niall stands there looking at me.

"I know how it feels, your room is strait forward at the end of the hall. Sleep tight" he smiles then left. Oh shit he knows?

Oh well they are all going to know tomorrow so it makes no deference. I walk to my room and open the door. I stand there with my mouth hanging open. WOW is all I could think. One wall is basically a window. One huge window.

It stares across the lawn and then the river. Its so calm. I'm totally going to love it here. I instantly felt calm and then the depression hit. I closed the door and went to sit by the window.

I curled up in a ball and stared out the window, trying not to think. But its not long and the thoughts come. The ones that are hell. The ones that make you feel like nothing, nothing at all.

The ones that say your stupid and ugly and worthless. My therapist told me its a side affect to the depression but I know its not. I read everything of depression and it has nothing to do with it. Its like a voice inside me.

It just doesn't leave me alone. That's why I cut myself that day! I didn't want to kill myself. I wanted to cut it out. I rock myself back and forth until I felt myself fall asleep.

Niall's PROV

Nobody knows. I didn't tell anyone of it. I was diagnosed with depression to when I was 9 and I defeated it by the age of 16. I was one of the lucky ones.

I knew Abi had depression but I also know there's something more. My thoughts were interrupted by Liam clearing his throat.

"What's that cuts on Abi's arms Harry? Did she ...?" He trailed of.

Harry just nodded but I shook my head.

"No that's not suicide marks" that I noticed. I also cut myself but Abi's cuts look different than mine.

Harry looks at me weirdly. Now I'll have to tell them.

"Look Harry I know what she has, I had it too when I was younger, its gone now but I also cut myself. But not like that. No that's different." Harry shakes his head.

"How?" He asks.

"It looks more like she tried cutting something out of her skin. Like she wants something gone."

Harry looks lost.

"I don't understand Niall, tune it down" I sigh.

"Its like something under her skin that's troubling her. Like there's something inside her that she wants out" yeah that's it.

Harry nods.

"I get it but what can it be?" That I do not know, but I'm going to find out.

"No idea but we'll know" Liam looks way lost.

"We'll explain once Abi tells you what's wrong with her" he nods and yawns.

"Well I'm off to bed sleep tight" he walks towards the stairs and just as his foot touches the first step a piercing scream fills the air and I instantly know its Abi. Harry looks at me and we take the stairs 2 at a time.

-----------------------------------

Oooh cliffhanger .. Sorry people its just so nice letting it hang like that.

So how's that so far ?? I hope I'm doing a cool job. And you my lovely's know what to do

*vote*

*Comment*

*peanut*