Take my hand (*one diretion* fanfic)

Hey guys !! I'm back with another chappie! Beware this might be sad .. Love and sacrifice ... *:(*

But I know I love you guys !! You know what to do

*Vote*

*Comment*

Sincerely

*Peanut*

-----------------------------------

Chapter 15

Abi's POV

We got home and I felt like shit. I hate breaking in front of them. I hate feeling sorry for myself! I hate it but it just got to much. I feel dead like I'll never feel again. I went up to my room. I sat at the window.

It was Sunday. We have only one week still over. One week on this Island. Will I ever survive it. I heard my door open and saw Liam. I missed Liam so much. I hugged him. Not planning on letting him go ever.

He chuckled.

"I can't breath Abi. Let go." I sigh but do as I'm told. He sits next to me and takes my hands.

"You okay?" I shook my head.

"I don't know Liam. I never felt this dead. Its like I've reached the end."

He smiles.

"Don't blame yourself okay. If I were you I'll never last as long as you do. Just don't give up. Find a positive thought. Keep it with you always. You can defeat it. I believe in you. We all do." I nod and made a promise.

I'll keep on trying. For them.

"I'll do that." I said and rested my head against his chest.

"I missed you." I whispered. He chuckled making his chest vibrate.

"I missed you too. I'm only here when you need me Abi."

I looked up into his weird blue eyes.

"I'll always need you Liam. Your my best friend. You are the one that understands. Don't ever leave me." He took my face in his hands.

"I won't ever. I promise you that. I won't ever give up on you. Just don't give up on me."

I kissed his forehead.

"I'll never give up on you Liam." He smiles and I rest my head against his chest again. It was relaxing. Feeling the even movement of his chest. I let myself slip.

If only Zayn could love me. I thought and then I was gone.

Liam's POV

I watch Abi sleeping. I meant what I said to her. I'll never give up on her. She's to precious. I love her with everything I have. I hope whoever is meant for me will understand the bond between me and Abi.

I ain't going to let the bond break. The bond is for life. Its so different to her and Zayn's bond. She keeps me going. She fills me up with hope because she keeps a smile on her face while she's breaking inside.

She was bound to break. She had to deal with so much. I admire her strength. That's why I like being there for her. She gives me strength. I trace her scars. She's been through so much.

I looked up when I heard her door opening. I saw Zayn staring at Abi. I smiled.

"She's okay. Just drained." He nods and sat in front of me, taking on of her arms. His eyes never left her.

Its like he'll do anything for her. I know he will. He loves her. He's hers.

"Bradford bad boy has fallen at last. She'll be okay. She's strong Zayn."