Take my hand (*one direction* fanfic)

Hey guys you up for another chapie? ... You know I am !! So peeps this story .. is so cool or what?... Sorry if its no good .. I do try thou :) just for my crazy fans !!... I'm not soo good .. But I do try !!* so you know what to do !! :)

*Vote*

*Comment*

Sencerly

*peanut*

-----------------------------------

Chapter six:

Liam's PROV

I was waiting for Harry, Niall and Abi to return from Simon. Wonder what happened there. Me,Louis and Zayn were watching finding Nemo, yes finding Nemo, when my phone rang.

I check the caller I.D and I instantly smile. It was Elanor my 2 year girlfriend that I love so deeply. I answer the phone with a huge smile.

"Good morning babe" I hear a noise in the background.

"Hey Liam I'm sorry but this is not working I barely get to see you and to be honest I don't feel the spark anymore. I'm sorry" *click*

I sit there for like 15 min just staring at the phone in shock. I haven't realized I was crying until Louis wiped the tears away.

"You okay? Liam hey man what's wrong" I just hug him crying more. He strokes my hair and whispers nothing in my ear.

I can't believe it! After all I did. Its over just like that. It felt as if my world was coming apart and I don't know who's going to fix it. We all hear the door open but I still hug Louis and the tears are still coming. Why, why now? I heard someone running in my direction and then I feel the soft arms of Abi close around me.

She just holds me. Not saying a word. She's just there. I felt wetness on my hand and I looked up to find Abi crying too. And there we sit. Holding each other and just being there. I don't know how long we sat there but I was feeling so tired and next thing I know I'm fast asleep.

The last thought running thru my mind was that Abi really has it bad but she was there for me. Just maybe, maybe she'll be the one to pick me up again.

Abi's PROV.

We arrive home and I open the front door. I was about to say hi when I saw Liam crying and holding Louis. I immediately knew what was wrong.

I take off running and I threw my arms around him. Just holding him not saying a word. I look around and mouth to the guys to leave us for a while. They nod and left us.

We sat there until I heard Liam's easy breathing knowing his asleep. Some point I also started crying so my face felt sticky. I lifted Liam in my arms surprised at his light weight and carried him to his room.

I open the door and am not surprised that its so neat. He isn't Daddy Direction for nothing. I place him on his bed and covered him with his blanket. I check his watch its 13:30 wow still way to early to go to bed. I sit next to him, playing with his hair when Niall came in.

He looked at Liam with a sad expression. He sighs and sits on the stool at Liam's desk and that's how we sit. In silence and I'm grateful.

"What do you think happened" Niall says breaking the silence.

I sigh and move around until I'm comfortable.

"Well only one person can make him like this. Elanor" he nods and falls into silence again until we hear my phone ringing.

I sigh not bothering checking the caller I.D.

"Eloo" I heard a relieved sigh knowing its Harry.

"Where are you and Niall?" I roll my eyes childlike.

"In Liam's room where else?" I heard Zayn say I told you so.

"I'm glad"

"So where are you guys" I ask not really caring.

He interrupted my silence.

"In the kitchen"

"Okay I'm saying bye. Its pointless talking over the phone if we are in the same house Harry"

I sigh again.

"Yeah kinda, see you later I actually phoned to tell you guys that we are going out, ask Niall if he wants to come with" I look at Niall and mouthed the Question. He shook his head.

"Nope he doesn't"

"Okay see you guys soon. Bye I love you"

"Love you too bye" I hang up and then felt the spot next to me sink in.

I looked up to see Niall laying down and he put his head in my lap. I automatically reached out and played with his soft hair. I heard him giving a small relaxed sigh. We just lay there in the room in silence. Its not uncomfortable its nice.

"This is nice" I hear Niall whisper.

I nod and lay my head against the wall and stare at the roof.

"Yeah it is kinda" I whisper back and felt Nialls hands trace the scars on my other arm that is laying across his chest.

"You like tracing my scars don't you"

I ask quietly. I heard him whisper laugh.

"Yes it fascinate's me." Wow never heard that one before.

"Why may I ask?" He goes silent for a minute.

"Because its just so a part of you." I sigh, looking down to find that blue eyes staring at me.

I smile and lay my head again against the wall letting the eye contact break. I may not fall for him. I just can't!.

It will never work out.

"I know what you have Abi. I know you've got depression" he says quietly. I sigh and nod.

"Yeah when Liam wakes up I'm going to have to tell the rest" he nods and we fall back into that comfortable silence. I wonder why I'm so comfortable with him.

Niall's PROV

I laying in Abi's lap and tracing her scars. Its comfortable this silence we are in. She's beautiful. The way she cares about everyone.

I know I'm falling for her, but I can't help it. She's so, I don't know, different. I know she'll think it'll never work but yeah its to early anyways.

"You know I haven't been this relaxed in a while." I heard her whisper.

I nod in agreement. Me too. Its funny how relaxed I am when I'm with her. I feel I'm buzzy falling asleep. Abi is the last think I think of before I fell asleep.

Harry's PROV.

Me and the boys arrive back at the house. Its so quiet. I walk softly up the stairs and see Liam's door open. I walk in and smile at the sight before me.

Liam is laying on his side with his hand across Abi's stomach while Niall's head is in Abi's lap and Abi's arm is laying on his head. Its beautiful.

I tiptoe downstairs and whisper to the guys to follow me. I take my phone and put it on silence. We tiptoe back upstairs and I show the guys what I saw. They all have big smiles on their faces.

I take my phone and snap a photo. We tiptoe back downstairs and went to watch a movie. Abi's happy so I can relax. It feels good.

-----------------------------------

Hey hey hey..!! How are you guys?? I hope it was okay.. Don't hate me for the breakup. They are going to be okay. Isn't Niall and Abi sweet ?? Okay I'm out night :)

*Vote*

*Comment*

*Peanut*