Take my hand (*one direction* fanfic)

Heyyy guys ... Sorry I didn't update yesterday :( I'm so, so, so sorry !!!! It was hectic .. Had to get ready for school dance .. I'm really sorry .. That's why you get a two in one today !!! Just because you guys are awesome !! .. Hehe and guess what .. Its going to rock .. Sadness and love all mixed together .. Awww :)

You know what to do *:)*

*Vote*

*Comment*

Sincerely

*peanut*

-----------------------------------

Chapter 11

Nialler's POV

Today is valentine's day !!! Was the my first thought when my alarm clock woke me up. Right now for gift number one for Abi and the guy's. I walked to the kitchen and started making the breakfast for Abi.

I was making a heart shaped banana bread with chocolate waffles. Only the best for Abi. She deserved it even thou she doesn't think so. Then I made the guys their breakfast. Omelets with heart shaped cookies. I whistled while making the food. It smelled so good! It was 7am in the morning.

The food was ready so I took it up to Abi's room. I rounded the dish up with a cuppachino with lots and lots of whipped cream which made me think of that day of pleasure and pain. I opened her door quietly and snucked in.

She was laying so peacefully that for a second I didn't want to wake her, but then I decided I must. I shook her lightly and she opened her eyes.

It was the brightest shade of green. She looked at me and then sat up.

"Hey what's wrong?" I shook my head and pointed at the tray in my hand.

She looked at it and her eyes widened. I saw tears spring in her eyes and I wanted to wipe them away. She took the tray from me and stared at me.

"Thank you. Thank you so much. Its the best gift ever." I smiled at her and left the room to wake the boys up.

I woke them all up and we all went back to Abi's room to eat there. It was nice. I wonder what's my present. Her smiling was enough for me, as corny as it sounded it was true.

Abi's POV.

Nialler woke me up with breakfast in bed. That was so cute! And so yummy!! I smiled a huge smile at him. We were all siting in my room eating breakfast.

I was the first one to break the silence.

"Present time guys!" They all scramble to their rooms to fetch presents. I waited until everyone was in the room. I took out a small box and gave it to Liam. He smiled at me and opened the box.

It was a small wrist band with an A on it. His eyes widened.

"Thank you..!! Its so pretty. You shouldn't have." I smiled at him and pointed at the letter. He nodded knowing he should read it alone.

He gave me a hug and dug into his pocket to get to a small box. I raise my eyes at it and open it. It was a golden chain that was full of little stones and in the middle laid an L.

It was absolutely gorgeous! and expensive no doubt.

"How much." He rolled his eyes.

"I ain't going to tell you, besides your totally worth it." I hug him so tightly he has to gasp for breath.

"Your welcome." He said breathlessly.

Next up was Harry's present. I gave him a packet. He looked at me and opened it. It was a black and pink T-shirt that read "the best brother in the whole world. I love you. *Abi*" his eyes started to water but I just sent him a glare and he gave me one huge hug.