Take my hand (*one direction* fanfic)

Chapter 12

Hey and another chapter for you guys to make up!! You know what to do

*Vote*

*Comment*

Sincerely

*peanut*

-----------------------------------

Abi's POV

I knew I was in a dream, but this one is different. It was a bright day. I was walking down the beach laughing with Nialler like I always wanted.

I then heard a scream. It sounded like Zayn. Panic rose inside me. I had to save him. I ran to the woods where I heard him.

"Abi, help me. Abi !!" I heard him scream.

I saw him up ahead. He was being dragged away by hooded figures. I saw him looking at me. I wanted to cry. No not Zayn! Please no!

"Leave him. Leave him alone.!" I shouted at the hooded figures. They just laughed at me.

I ran after them. I just wanted him safe in my arms. Wait what. I fell to my knees. I sobbed loudly. Not Zayn. Precious Zayn. The pain was unbearable it felt as if I lost my world. If only I could see him smile and say my name in that husky voice.

His beautiful voice. I then saw the leader pull out a gun. No! I tried running but I couldn't. No, not Zayn! The leader shot him and I saw him fall limp to the ground. His blood covering the ground in crimson.

"No! ZAYN!!!!"

*end of dream*

I woke up with a start, panting. Zayn burst through my door. He saw me crying and ran towards me pulling me into his warm, safe embrace. Wait what? Warm, safe embrace? What the hell is going on?

He rocked us back and forth.

"Damn it girl. You almost gave me a heart attack. I thought something bad happened." He whispered softly to me.

I just hugged him tighter remembering the dream.

"Sorry." I said feeling the need to apologize for the dream too. I'm just glad it was a dream.

"Don't apologize. You had a bad dream it happens. relax."

I sigh feeling safe. I don't know what's happening but its not good.

"Zayn let's go for a walk. I need a smoke so bad." He laughs and ruffles my hair.

"Its 01:30 am." I shrug.

"So? Please Zayn." I say I'm my best little girls voice.

I could literally feel him smelt. He sighs.

"Fine. Grab a jacket thou. Its cold out." I nod and he left to fetch the cigarettes. I pulled on my black jeans with a weird dress over and my denim jacket.

I pulled my hair in a ponytail and pulled on my boots. I was done by the time he came back.

"Right front or window?" He asked me.

"Window." He then climbed down first and then called out to me.

I did the same till I reached the end of the ladder thing.

"Jump I'll catch you. Promise." I don't know why but that made me smile. I jumped and landed safely in his arms.

I wanted to stay there but that's not good so I turned away and started walking in the direction of the beach. The moon shined bright, making everything silver. I sensed Zayn walking beside me. He gave me a cigarette and I lighted it.