Take my hand (*ne direction* fanfic)

Last chapter ... I'm so sad *:(* I'm crying actually! I loved this book. Thank you guys for reading!

-----------------------------------

Chapter 17

Abi's POV

It was dark. Was this what death felt like. The burning sensation in my lungs? Wasn't I suppose to see a white light and everything?

Death was suppose to be easy. Not in pain. I heard a annoying beep-beep sound. It was really annoying me. I couldn't open my eyes. Its like something's holding them down.

Where's Zayn? And Harry? Where am I. I'm scared.

Zayn's POV

It was a week and still there was no reaction. The doctor's say its the same all the time. She's not fighting but she isn't giving up either. Maybe she'll push through.

I never left her side. Like in ever. I was to scared she'll wake up without me. I was at my wits ends. I wanted her to be okay! She must wake up.

I need her. I need her now! Louis told Harry that he loved him. Harry also confessed his love for Louis. And so now Harry is being comforted by Louis. Liam and Danielle seemed to hit it off.

I need Abi now then ever. I wanted. No needed her here with me! I'll never let her go. I sobbed. I was filled with rage. How dare she not fight.

I stood up throwing the chair backwards.

"Wake up!!!! Abi I need you!! Why won't you wake up!!! Can't you hear me??? WAKE UP!!!!" I screamed and then broke down sobbing harder then ever.

I rested my head on her chest. Liam came running in. He held me while I sobbed helplessly.

"She won't wake up Liam. She refuses! I hate it."

Liam nodded.

"Let's get you something to eat. You've got to leave this room. If she wakes we will be no less then a floor down. Harry can let us know. Let's go Zayn." I nod weakly.

Liam called Harry and I went to get food. I hope she wakes up.

Abi's POV

I could hear sobbing next to me. I don't know who it was. Whoever it was stood up and knocked the chair backwards I think. Then I heard the angel voice.

Filled with rage and hopelessness. Telling me to wake up. That he needed me. I was desperately looking for a way out of this darkness. I wanted to see him. To know he forgave me.

I heard Liam tell him to eat. I heard they left and then Harry was next to me. I know this because he had the same smell as always. I pushed against the dark veil.

I heard Harry speak.

"Abi fight please. I know there's no reason to but Zayn's loosing his mind! He needs you. I need you. We all do. Fight please." He sobbed and I was angry at myself.

Push Abi come on! Then I felt my senses returning. I was in control of my body again. I almost jumped up. I willed myself to be still. Harry took my hand. I squeezed it lightly.

I heard a gasp. I smiled and opened my eyes just to have them close. Wow the light was blinding.

"Shut out the light will you." My voice shouldn't sounds so hoarse.

It burned to talk. I heard Harry chuckling with relieve.

"Oh my god. Your awake! Oh Abi. Abi, Abi, Abi." I heard him mumble in my neck. I grabbed his neck and I shut my eyes.