take my hand (*one direction* fanfic)

Take my hand.

Hey guys .. Listen up .. I'm going to start this fanfic and I will see how far I'll get with it .. I'm not good at this sort of thing but I've had this idea stuck in my head for a while so let's just see how it rolls .. Thank you for taking your time to read this ..

Sincerely your author

*peanut*

This chapter is Edited!

-----------------------------------

Abigail's POV (Aka Abi)

I sit against the bathroom wall and listen to my mother rant out. Its not like this is my fault but whatever right?

"That's it, Abi, I can't take it no more, you need help, you are going to your brother. I know its hard but maybe they can help you, Abi. All I want is for you to get better, I know its hard, Honey but please." I heard my mother say.

I've been sitting in the bathroom for almost an hour and that sent my mother in a frenzy. She doesn't deserve a daughter like me, I just don't know why she even bothers. Oh yeah, wait let me introduce myself. I'm Abigail Styles, yes related to Harry Styles of the famous band ever, drum roll please, One Direction.

I don't look much like my brother, thought I have his eyes and flirty ways. I've got straight hair and I'm not as tall as my brother is, I'm the short one in the family. I'm 2 years younger than Harry, but being younger sure has its perks..

My brother visits now and again, but I beg him not to bring his band mates. Your probably wondering why?. I'm diagnosed with depression and its driving me crazy. When it hits, it hits hard and thats why I don't want Harry to bring his band mates, its embarrassing!

I'm scared I'll get depressed when they're here, its something I don't want anyone to know, its sorta like my secret, not a lot of people know about my "Illness." mostly because I want no one's pity. I locked myself in the bathroom this time because I just wanted to be alone and think. Usually my Mother never leaves me alone when I'm in this state, scared I'll try and kill myself, which I can understand, I mean, having a daughter with depression isn't easy, which is why I'll do anything for her, even if it meant living in this life.

I was currently still in the bathroom listening to my Mother rant about sending me to my brother, okay yeah its not a bad idea, but am I ready to go live with 5 boys in a house, where they're not gonna leave me alone? Can I really risk it? I sigh and walk over to unlock the door, shaking my head and taking a deep breath. My mother bursts through the door and looks me up and down. Yeah like I'll cut myself, okay yeah I did once and you guessed it my Mother freaked calling my brother at once, huge lecture I had but that's not the point. "Mom please don't make me go stay there, please Mom."

I literally beg her. It would be a disaster, and its not only because of the depression. The guys don't know about me at all, I'm like a secret sister, a secret sister with a Illness, yeah prefect right? No and if I go stay there they will definitely find out what's wrong with me and I just don't want them feeling sorry for me or feeling like they must fix me. My Mother shakes her head. "Abi, you know its for the best, you know everything I do for you is for your own good, Abi, it won't be that bad, you'll never be alone and you can trust them. I just want you to get better honey, please do it for me and for yourself, its the only way, Honey." I hate it when my Mother asked me to do it for her.

She knows I'll do anything for her, I owe her that much. I sigh. I'm guessing its decided. I'm going to live with the famous boy band named One Direction, oh joy! Please note sarcasm. I nod my head and my Mother smiles. "Alright well you go pack while I'll talk to Harry honey. Its for the best, just know that I'm here, kay?." I just sigh and head upstairs to go pack. This is going to be one long year that's for sure. The thing is, can I really get better? Or will they break me even more? Let's just hope not.

-----------------------------------

What do you guys think? Is it okay or must I scrap it ? Please comment or vote .. Thank you

*peanut*

Edited!!!