Take my hand (*one direction* fanfic)

Hey hey hey !!! How are you my crazy fun fans ?? Soooo what do you think ? I think this story is wayyy cool .. Thou I'm writing it .. Funny right .. I'm very hyper cause I just had a glass of wine so please forgive me if I offend lol .. You guys are the best .!!! You know what to do *;)*

*Vote*

*Comment*

Sincerely

*peanut*

-----------------------------------

Chapie 10

Abi's POV.

I woke up with one massive headache! I groan and sit up. I saw Liam and Harry sprawled across my bed. What happened? Oh shit. I remember. The voices, Niall. Oh crap. Harry.

Oh boy he mustave been out of his mind. I check the clock. 05:30. I sigh and stood up. Changing into sweats and a long sleeve top. I feel dead today.

I don't even tie my hair up. I leave it loose. I walk bare feet down the stairs and hear the tv on.

I went to the kitchen and saw Zayn's packet of smokes laying on the counter. I take one and light it and sat at the counter.

Enjoying the darkness.

"Wow Zayn since when are you awake this early." I heard a tired Niall say. I almost laughed.

"I'm not Zayn, Niall." I heard his gasp and then he pulled out a seat next to me.

"Since when do you smoke?" He asks.

I shrug and the remember its dark.

"Since I feel like crap." He sighs and then he takes my hand.

"You okay?" I sigh.

"Far from it. Sorry for yesterday."

He went silent.

"Its not your fault, really." I sigh but drop the subject. We sit there in silence for a few minute's. I get up and look around in the pantry until I find a red bottle of wine.

I take the glasses out of the cupboard. I pour in wine for me and Niall. I then returned to my seat.

"Your to young to drink Abi." I roll my eyes.

"Who cares about rules if you messed up."

I sighs and I take a sip.

"So did you break up with her?" I ask and take one last drag of the cigarette, before killing it.

Niall sighs and I turn to look at him.

"You didn't mess up Abi." I roll my eyes and snort.

"Really now. How did Harry take it huh? I bet he was. In pieces. I hate myself okay. I hate it that I hurt all of you. I didn't want to break in front of you all. Only Liam has seen me like that. It haunts him still." I sigh and put my head in my hands.

Niall takes my hand and turns me around to face him.

"Yeah its true. But at least we know now what your going through."

I shake my head and Niall wipes away the stray tear on my cheek.

We sit there in silence. My wine was finished before

Niall's was but I didn't refill. "Good morning." I heard my brother say in a forced happy tone no doubt. I stood up and ran to him. I hugged the life out of him while the tears roll down.

"I'm so sorry. Oh Harry I'm so, so sorry."

He pushes me away and looks me in the eyes.

"No don't you dare apologize! Its not your fault you can't help it. I just wished you would've told me."