ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 01

★★★★★★

★★★★★★

It was a beautiful morning in London, England. Birds were chirpping and beautiful glow of a sun casted along the sky after a night full of rain.

Our Indian cricket team is in England for their series against england team. Last t20 match was scheduled yesterday but stopped because of rain.

All the team members were sleeping deeply because they have partied a lot yesterday. One man I.e our shivay roy who is the world's greatest bowler woke up first clutching his head due to alcohol consumption. He woke his other friends who were laying on his bed couch and floor after a long night.

He told them to freshenup and he also went to get ready. The whole team decided to roame around in London today with their families as day after tomorrow is their match and next day they are leaving for mumbai.

Shivay got ready a full sleves tshirt and jeans paired with while sneakers. His team members were having more time so he thought to roam around and have some coffee. He walked to starbucks which was only 15 minutes walk from his hotel.

Here in other hotel a beautiful girl woke up form her deep slumber casue she was tired from travelling all along from mumbai to London

Here in other hotel a beautiful girl woke up form her deep slumber casue she was tired from travelling all along from mumbai to London. She woke up and she was our beautiful beauty with brains doctor Anika.

She visited in London for world Doctor's summit. She is a gynaecologist by profession and works in her brothers hospital.

She woke up and thrown her blanket and went to get ready for the day. She wore her reddish brown trouser pant and white shirt tucked in. She took her bag and phone and went out the take coffee.