ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 06

★★★★★★

★★★★★★

Next day shivay and anika woke up and sat they were tangled with each other. Anika blushed as she remembered what happened yesterday night. How shivay took care of her like she was a baby.

As he calls her jaan she felt like she is his life. He will take a good care of her. He will cherish her whole life. If they fall in love someday he will love her till the eternity.

Ani: Shiv I will get ready first and the you get ready.

Shi: Ha yes. I will order a lemonade and breakfast for us here.

Ani: That's okay.

Anika went inside the bathroom and took a quick shower and came out in a white round neck shirt tucked inside her white pants. She applied some moisturiser and lips gloss on her lips as she is not so fan of make up. She wore her shoes and was ready to go.

She told him that he can get ready now and will wait for him. He handed her a tablet and told her to drink the lemonade that was kept on the coffee table in the room.

After 20 minutes shivay came out being ready in a white T-shirt and brown car logo printed pants. He wore his watch and shoes and went to anika who was sitting on the couch waiting for him scrolling through her phone.

Shi: What are you doing.

Ani: Nothing. I was just checking my gram.

Shi: Ohh...Because of matches and practice I am not able to give some time for my gram and other things.

Ani: Hmm...You were busy. You will be having some holidays right.

Shi: Yes. I have 1 month rest then again tournament of South Africa.

Ani: Ohhh..So what's the plan for holidays now.

Shi: Nothing much jaan. After two weeks I am going to Delhi for attending a wedding of my cousin. Other wise mom and dad are planning something for a small vacation.

Ani: How lucky. Its been 6 months that I have not gone on a vacation.

Shi: We will surely go. Now we are getting late. Hurry up.

Ani: Hey shiv. You know I saw one post that I and you were tagged.

Shi: Show me.

Ani: See this. This is so cute photo. I didn't knew cameras were on, on the ground.

Shi: OMG this so nice pic. Wait I am taking a screen shot of it.

(Shivika's pic)

(Shivika's pic)

Ani: If you are done admiring our pic then can we leave or we will miss our flight.

Shi: Ha come.

Then both shivay and anika checked out their room and went down in the lobby where all the team members were told to come.

Anika excused herself form him and went towards the ladies. When all the team members came they took their respective places in the bus that was arranged for them till the airport.

When they reached the airport all started to get down. Seeing the media shivay held her hand protecting her from their questions.

Media had many questions to ask them but shivay solely ignored them and laid her inside for the other formalities. After 1 and a half hour shivay and anika sat on their seats in business class.

Both tied their seatbelts and the plane took of. When the air hostess came to serve their food.

AH: Hello sir. What would u like to have.

She asked shivay ignoring anika clearly flirting with shivay. Anika glared her she gave shivay a seductive smile. A possessive anika woke her in. She looked at shivay to see both talking with each other like long lost friends.

Shi: I would like some wine and stewed vegetables.

AH nodded and served him his stewed vegetables and took a bottle of wine. When she opened the cap the cap fell down. AH bend down to take cap giving a quick view of boobs to him. He looked away being embarrassed.

When he saw anika's glare he made a puppy eyes to her but she looked away being angry. He waited for the air hostess to go. When she went away he made her face to him.

Shi: Sorry.

Ani: I am not angry why are you saying sorry.

Shi: I know you are upset rather than angry.

Ani: I didn't knew what was happening me. Why did I become possessive towards you.

Shi: It's okay.

Ani: I am sleepy.

Shi: No eat this first. Then sleep.

Ani: Okay. Only little.

Shivay feed her and he also ate when she glared him seeing him not eating. After having she wiped her mouth and headphone in his and her ear and connected her phone with the headphones.

Her head was on his shoulder and his head was on her head. He pulled the comforter on them and she laced their finger and slept finally.

After 9 hours Shivika with other team members reached inside. After completing all the formalities all of the team members came out.

Media was creating ruckes but ignoring them and giving a small smile they exited the area.

Bidding bye to each other, they went to their respective cars. Shivay hugged anika and placed a small kiss on her cheeks. She blushed and hugged him back with a blushy smile.

Ani: Byee Shiv. I will take your leave now.

Shi: Byee jaan. We will meet up soon.

Ani: Yes shiv. Call me when you want to meet.

Shi: I will call you daily.

Anika smile and both went to their respective cars and went to their home.

★★★★★★

Hello guys so this the next part.

Shower all your love on my all stories. Thank you for all you responses. Hope you like this chapter. Do share your response on this chapter.

Keep voting and commenting and supporting me like this.

Vote. Comment. Share.

With love,
Shambhavi❤️

With love,Shambhavi❤️