ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 04

★★★★★★

★★★★★★

The whole crowd in the stadium was tense, worried and hoping for the best result. All the crowd where crossing their fingers and praying to their respective god to win their Indian Team.

Last ball of the evening was left and Indian team needs more six runs to win the T20 Match against England. Dhoni and Shivay were on the field batting.

Shivay was on strike. A huge sweat drop fell from his wet sweated hair. He needs more 2 runs to complete his century. It was do or die situation for all the Indian Cricket team and off course for Indian cricket fans.

Anu: I hope they win.

Athi: I also wish the same. Rahul will be upset.

Ani: Guys keep faith in our boys. They will definitely win.

In trance she didn't knew she said shivay her boy. All other ladies noticed this but thought to ask later and concentrated on the field.

She tapped her feet on the floor with her canvas shoes anxiously. It was the first time in her life she was feeling anxious. This was all new to her. She didn't felt like when she was getting her board results or her medical results or her first operation.

She have wore a burgundy color tshirt tucked inside her sky blue color ripped jeans. She let her above waist black hair open.

Baller throwed the ball in towards shivay in fast pace

Baller throwed the ball in towards shivay in fast pace. Shivay concentrated on the ball and when it was near his he swinged his bat hitting ball.

The ball when high in the hair. All the crowd stood up in anticipation. And finally the ball went out of the stadium and India won the England series.

Whole crowd cried in happiness and anika prayed the god for listening her wish. All the ladies hugged each other in happiness seeing all the boys dancing in joy on the ground.

Anu: Come girls we need to go down.

Sak: Yes. Come anni.

Ani:No you all go. I will stay here.