ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 05

★★★★★★

★★★★★★

Shivay and anika and other team members reached their hotel. Whole ride all the boys were shouting and jumping in happiness. Hardik and Rahul were doing some weird steps of dancing.

Reaching hotel they decided to have a small party for themselves. Virat and Mahi contacted to hotel manager and told arrange the party in a scheduled area for them.

Shivay anika and others took some rest and at 8pm went to the party after getting ready.

Reaching the party anika went towards the ladies and shivay went to his friends who were chilling near the bar area.

Loud music was blasting on the speaker. Krunal challenged girls to have a competition of shots. All girls readily accepted it the competition started.

At last only Athiya and Anika were left.

Kru: Okay so now two beautiful girls are left for the final. Let's start.

Athiya and Anika started drinking the shots which bar tender was placing. Athiya backed off when last three shots were remaining and anika won.

But now anika was hell drunk and was not in her senses. Shivay was whole way cheering her and supporting her.

The DJ played her fav song so she slightly pushed shivay and went to the dance floor. She was dancing crazily but one person was admiring her.

When she felt some intense gaze on her which was reading her soul she turned and looked at the person. She looked into his beautiful grey eyes which gives her peace from last two days.

She blushed and turned and continued dancing making him smile.

Yes it is shivay who is admiring her drinking sitting on the bar stool.

He continued looking her her who was looking so beautiful and captured his heart at their first meet. She have wore simple draped slip dress of sky blue color. She let her above waist length hair black hair open. She was looking ethereal in that outfits.