ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 03

★★★★★★

★★★★★★

Next morning in London shivay woke up from his peaceful and most beautiful sleep of his life because of his annoying alarm sound. He stopped his alarm with closed eyes and thought to sleep for more 10 minutes.

But then he opened his eyes wide cause he felt something soft brushed on his stubbled cheeks. He looked to his left and his breath hitched in his throat because anika was half sleeping on him and her lips were cheeks.

He smiled and kissed her forehead making her smile unconsciously and clutch him tightly. He laid there in that position admiring her as he captured his heart in just one and made him mad with her thoughts.

His trance was broken by a loud knock on his door and he knows who will be there

His trance was broken by a loud knock on his door and he knows who will be there. He stood up without disturbing her sleep and went to open the door not before kissing her forehead.

As he opened the door of the room boys barged inside sweaty with their only in their trackpants or shorts as they know shivay has no one in his room. All slumped on the sofas in their room without noticing someone sleeping on the bed.

Rahul sat on the bed on anika's legs making her sit up immediately shouting closing her eyes and seeing some girl shouting all boys started shouting in horror imaging ghost.

Ani: Bhai, Mumma, dad, bhabhi, shivay save me. Here is ghost. I am not married till now. Please save me someone.

Shivay laughed and went near her and calmed her down side hugging her kissing her hair now and then. All this while boys were looking at them in shock.

First seeing a beautiful scratch it most beautiful girl sleeping on shivay's bed and second shivay was calming her as she was a small baby.

Shi: Shhh...jaan..Calm down. These are my friends.

Anika finally calmed down and looked at him then and the boys. And next second she was under the duvet seeing half bare boys.

Ani: Shivay what is this.

Shi: Ani jaan they are my friends. Vo kuch nahi karenge tumhe. Trust me.

Ani: Lekin they are bare in front of me.

Shi: Annika listen to me. If you are uncomfortable with them. I will tell them to leave. They are all engaged with someone.

Anika nodded and came out of the duvet and sat close to shivay who was sitting on the bed.

Vir: chote tell me what is Dr.Annika doing on your bed.

Jas: Ek minute cheeku how do you know she is Dr.Annika.

Har: Aare jaspi she is Dr.Annika Mathew. She is india's best gynecologist. And more over she is doctors of over wives who gave birth.

Ani: Hello Mr. Kohli and others. Actually me and shivay meet yesterday in cafe nearby this hotel. I am here for a seminar that got over yesterday. And he is taking me to watch match in stadium. We are friends. No rooms were available on this floor or other floor so we are sharing a room.

Virat had a teasing grin on his face knowing his chote. His chote was not someone who will allow a women to sleep in his room not even his sister or mother.

Vir: Oh okay. And you can call me virat or cheeku. And others also. Shivay is like our small brother.

Ani: Then virat you can also call me anni and hardik and rahul and others also. I will be more happy to be a small sister and best friend to you guys.

Rah: And anni sorry I disturbed your sleep as I sat on your legs.

Ani:It's okay.

Shivay was looking at them in admiration as she easily gelled with his friends and accepted them whole heartedly.

Shi: Aare mujhe sab bhul gaye. Me bhi hu yaha.

Ani: Oh shivay you are here. I thought you went out.

She said with a teasing grin making his friends all laugh and him frown.

Shi:Ha I am here only.

When anika and his all friends were done teasing shivay all others went to get ready as they have to leave for the stadium in 1 hour.

Shivay and anika brushed their teeth and sat in the balcony having their breakfast and coffee.

Ani: Shiv I loved all your friends. Though our meets were weird and such embarrassing state but I will remember it my whole life.

Shi: I am happy that you people mingled with each other. They are my family.

Ani: Hmm..Till now I did not had any friends. Which people i considered them as my friend they were with me for money, or some or the other work. My only best friend was my brother arnav and bhabhi who got along with me. Thank you for coming in my life.

She said pouring a small part of her heart to him and placed her head on his shoulder. He kissed her temple and took her in a sidehug.

Later when their breakfast was done first anika went to get ready and then shivay got ready and both went down in the longue area where other players started coming.

Virat introduced anika to the ladies and the kids. Anika easily mingled with the ladies and started talking as they were separated for years and meeting now.

When the bus came all players and their partners and others got seated and the driver drove the Volvo luxury bus to the stadium.

★★★★★★

Hello guys so this the next part.

Shower all your love on my all stories. Thank you for all you responses. Hope you like this chapter. Do share your response on this chapter.

Next update will be of soulmates. It will be during 10pm to 11pm night.

Keep voting and commenting and supporting me like this.

Vote. Comment. Share.

With love,
Shambhavi❤️