ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 08

★★★★★★

Shivay and anika reached the beach which was on the outskirts of city. He have asked his manager anand to arrange a date setup on his beach house. He owns a beach house as he loves beach.

As he got from his car he saw anika getting down from a car he have sent. She was looking so beautiful and hot at a same time. She was wearing a orange ruched body con dress.

Anika saw him and smiled

Anika saw him and smiled. Both unknowingly walked towards each other and now a inch gap was there in between them. Their noses were almost touching.

He inhaled her sweet vanilla fragrance and closed his eyes. He snaked his hands on her waist and pulled her closer and in reflex she kept her hands on his shoulders.

Shi: Jaan you are so beautiful and sorry for my language hot and ravishing.

Anika blushed hard and hid her face in his neck he laughed and hugged her and kissed her cheek. After a minute they parted and tucked her hair behind that stuck in his 2 day beard.

Ani: Thank you and you are also looking smart.

Shi: You mean to say hot.

Ani: Shivvvaayyy....

Shivay laughed and took her hand and walked a little where he have made their beach setup. He made her sit and sat beside her.

He clapped his hands and a waiter came and served their dinner. It was her fav noodles his fav pasta and a bottle of wine.

Both had their dinner while talking and joking teasing each other. She was talking about a baby girl which was born two days ago and was so cute.

A small piece of noodle stuck near her lips. So shivay leaned towards her and she closed her eyes thinking he was kissing her. He removed the piece and smirked and moved back.

Feeling nothing she opened her eyes and saw him smirking at her and being embarrassed she looked down and drank her whole glass of wine.

Shi: Jaan I don't mind kissing you.