ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 02

★★★★★★

★★★★★★

Anika came in the evening after her conference and went to her room. She was so tired so she just changed into her comfortable clothes as slept removing her makeup.

Whole day shivay and his friends roamed around the streets while shopping as enjoying. But one thought was constant in his mind I.e. anika. Her face, her eyes, her lips were always in front of his eyes.

He had told his manager to buy a ticket of longue for her for tomorrow's match. It was evening when all of them went to the hotel were they were living to take ample rest as tomorrow was a hectic day for them.

Shivay went to the hotel manager to talk about shifting her room to their floor. When he was done he went to her as she told him her room no while talking in morning.

He pressed the bell of her room and waited for her to open the door. She groaned in her sleep and got up to see who is on the door. She opened the door and saw shivay standing their with a smile.

She smiled at him and asked him to come inside. He was blown by her beauty. She was without her makeup and messy hair and her khaki color track pants and shirt. She was looking so cute her messy state.

Shi: I am sorry to disturb your sleep

Ani: It's okay shivay. I was just tired and slept.

Shi: I just came here to inform you that not a single room is available in the hotel.

Ani: That's fine. My flight is at night. I will have to leave in 1 hour. I will see the match on TV.

Shi: Arre eise kaise. You come to see the match at stadium and that to tomorrow only.

Ani: How but. I will have to see other hotel for me.

Shi: You can live in my room. You will be safe I promise you that.

Ani: How can I live with you shivay. We just meet today.