ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11

★★★★★★

★★★★★★

Today was sunday and all the Mathew family was at home. Cause Shivay was visiting them today. Their house was lit with all the lights that they have put and it was glowing like star.

Anika came down after cleaning her room as her mom ordered her. She slumped down on the couch beside her dad who was working for a presentation. 

Avni: Ani did you brought new dinner set that I told you to bring. I want it now.

Anika bit her tongue as she forgot to bring new dinner set as her mom told.

Ani: Mom I forgot. I will bring it now.

Avni: How many times I have to tell you be responsible ani. As now you are having boyfriend some day you will Marry him na.

Ani: Mumma please me bahut thak chuki hu. I will go and bring the dinner set. Then you give me lecture.

John: Princess take my car and go fast otherwise your mom will take kali ma roop.

Anika giggled lightly and ran and took her bag and drove her father's car to mall. She quickly purchased the best dinner set for shivay and was going to start the car when her phone rang.

It was shivay's call so she sat on the driving seat and accepted the call.

Ani: Ha shiv. Bolo.

Shi: Jaan I am so nervous to meet your parents. Can we postpone the plan.

Ani: Shiv. Next weekend they have to go to London. Nothing will happen. And Mom dad loves you.

Shi: Jaan can you please meet me now.

Ani: Okay I am near OM. I will be there in 10 minutes.

Shi: Oky come fast.

Anika drove the car towards OM and recognising her the garud let her in. She parked the car and went inside.

She went to his room and saw all the clothes where shattered here and there and he was sitting in the middle of the bed with a cute pout.

Anika walked inside keeping her bag on the couch and cupped his face. She pecked his lips making him smiled and he immediately kissed her deeply.

Shi: Thank god you came. Now tell me what clothes I can wear.

Ani: Shiv you wear what is comfortable for you.

Shi: Jaan tell na. We can coordinate.

Ani:Okay so I am wearing a red dress. You wear this shirt this pant and this coat.

Shi: Thank you jaan. Don't know what will I do without you.

Ani: Hmm..Where are others.