ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 09

★★★★★★

★★★★★★

Next morning shivay woke up on his usual time at 7 pm. He looked beside him his anika his love who was sleeping in his shirt peacefully in his protective embrace.

He kissed her forehead and kept looking at her. Sensing his lips on her forehead she opened her eyes and saw shivay smiling at her. She also smiled and snuggled in his bare chest.

He pulled her closer to his his body and to make his heart believe that she is his now. He pecked her nose and said

Shi: Jaan get up now. You need to go to hospital.

Ani: Umm..Shiv. Kitni achi nind lagi thi.

Shi: Kahe to hum shadi karle aaj hi. Roj aise hi so jana.

Ani:Kuch bhi bolte ho tum shivay. Thoda to eksath time bitane do.

Shi: Jaan me mazak kar raha hu. I want live our dating period. I want to enjoy every moment with u.

Ani: Hmm...Now let me freshenup the directly drop me to the hospital.

Shi: Okay.

Anika went to the bathroom for freshing up and shivay went to other room to do his business. After half an hour she came out in her formal clothes that were given by shivay.

She brushed her hair and taking her bag and phone she went down and saw shivay garnishing their breakfast.

Both had their breakfast while talking laughing and joking. Later after breakfast shivay drove his car towards her hospital.

Shi: Okay bye now. I will pick u in the evening.

Ani: Ha okay.

Shivay pecked her lips and she got down from the car and went inside. Once she went in side he drove the car towards his house.

It was evening when shivay went to hospital to pick her up. He waited for her for 10 minutes but she didn't came so he thought to go up in her cabin.

He walked towards her cabin and all the people who were in the hospital were gawking at the most handsome cricketer but because he had body gaurds with him.

He knocked the door of her cabin. He entered inside her cabin when he heard a faint come in.Entering inside he saw she was not there so he called her.

Shi: Anika.

Ani: Shivay.

Shi: Jaan where are you.

Ani: Shiv I am here in my room. Give me a minute I will come after changing.

Shi: Yey..Okay.