ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10

★★★★★★

★★★★★★

Shivay and anika have been dating for 2 months now. His parents have told him to make him meet her as they were eager to meet her.

So as pinky has ordered him he called her in between his brake from the practice sessions.

She smiled as she saw shivay calling her and picked up the call.

Ani: Hi shiv.

Shi: Hii jaan. Are u free now.

Ani: Yes I am having lunch right now what about you.

Shi: I have a break so thought to call u. Actually I wanted to ask you when you are free.

Ani: I am free tomorrow. Why.

Shi: My parents wants to meet u otherwise they will come to meet u directly.

Ani: Shiv how can I means. Will they like me.

Shi: Jaan don't worry. They are already loving u. Its just that they want to meet u personally.

Ani: If you are saying so I will meet them tomorrow.

Shi:Okay I will tell mom. Now I need to go.

Ani: Ha.Bye see u

Shi:Love u.

She smiled and calmed down a little as it was a huge bomb on her meeting his parents. But she thought both are serious about each other and looking forward to get married.

Next day came quickly and anika wanted to leave for shivay's house. She was alone in home now as her parents have went to work boosting her confidence and her brother and bhabhi have went to vacation as it was a weekend.

She wore a simple kurti and pants and let her long hair open. She wore a oxidized jhumka and wore her heels and went and sat in her car.

Her driver drove the car to his house as he have messaged her

Her driver drove the car to his house as he have messaged her. In 30 minutes she reached a huge mansion type house and a golden plate written Oberoi Mansion.