ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18

★★★★★★

★★★★★★

After Two Months,

Two months have passed to the unexpected death of Shakti and to a some extent oberoi and Mathew family were able to cope up. Shivay was now living with his mom in oberoi mansion so that she doesn't feel alone.

Pinky was the first one to initiate the marriage talks and all agreed. Now today they were going to discuss the other things for marriage in Mathew House. So shivay pinky and Niara left for their house.

Greating each other all sat down and servants brought something to eat.

John: To bolo ani tuze kaisi shadhi chahiye.

Ani: Dad mujhe simple chahiye sab.

Shi: Dad hume Spain mein wedding chahiye. A two day punjabi wedding as per our tradition and one day christian wedding as per your traditions.

Ani: Why did you told this. Dad it's nothing such. We will get married here only.

Pin: No ani marriage is a life long commitment and it's a every girls dream to get married however they want. You just tell how you want it.

Ani: Mom whatever shivay said it's true. I want my marriage like this. I wish dad was here.

Arn: Ani don't be sad now. It is moment of your and our happiness. Shakti uncle is seei5 everything from where ever he is and will be happy and blessing you both.

Pin: Yes ani. So yesterday I called panditji he told me two dates which one you both want. One is next week and other is after six months.

Ani: Mom whichever shivay is okay with I am ready.

Shi: The next week date is okay after six months I don't know what schedule I have.

Pin: Okay thik hai. Tum bache tyarri karo hum sab dekh lete hai.

Nai: Bhabhi come with me. I have seen some designs for your white dress. Let's see it.

Khu: Let's go to my room and see.

Anika Naira and Khushi went to see her dress in khushi's room and arnav and shivay decided to go to anika's room and call kartik too to decide his dress.

When shivay was done arnav and kartik went to order it and he went to take a pair of comfortable clothes from her wardrobe. When he was taking and small box and file fell down and he picked up.

Opening it he felt like a thunder storm had fell on him. His breath hitched in his throat and he couldn't form words. Just then anika came inside and when she saw she got scared seeing him glaring her asking for explanation. She gulped and said

Ani: Voo..I wanted to tell you but you were busy.

Shi: But anika how can you hide my child from me.

Ani: Shiv I got to know the night before dad's death. Then next few days were full of sadness and I forgot to tell you. Then you again went tournament. I am sorry.

Shi: You just had told me jaan. I would have left everything and came to you. In which month are we.

As he said 'are we're her chest welled up in pride and love for him. Being pregnant her eyes got filled with tears and she didn't stopped it.

Ani: Will be completing 3 months now. Shiv I love you.

Shi: I am sorry jaan. I also didn't noticed your changes in your body. And plus you had to handle all the morning sickness alone.

Ani: It's okay shiv. But you have to handle all my tantrum now.

Shi: Yes jaan. Always. Sit here.

He made her sit on the bed and kneeled down infront of her. He kept his hand on her stomach to feel their baby and he felt immense happiness.

Shi: Hi baby. This is your dad here. I love you so much. Come out fast so that I can pamper and love you. You and your mom is my world.

Anika giggle as he placed a kiss on her stomach as if kissing the baby. She kept her hand on his and he looked up with all the love he felt.

He locked their lips in a beautiful loving kiss and she played with his hair and kissed him back with all love. He caressed her belly with his heart full of happiness.

Shi: Come jaan. We need to have dinner now. All must have been back.

Both went down and decided to break the good news to their family. He helped her to sit on the chair and he sat beside ber.

Khu: Ani tere sab outfits parso aajayenge. Sirf makeup artist to book karna baki hai.

Kar: Ha bhaiya aapke bhi parso aajayenge.

John : Sab bookings bhi ho gaye hai. Finally my princess is getting married.

Shi: Okay everyone actually we want to tell you something. And it's a good news.

Avni: Aare shivay you both are getting married is also a good news. Now which big news you are going to share.

Shi: Ma listen first. So Me and anika are pregnant.

A loud sqeal was erupted in the dinning hall. All of them took both shivay and anika in a bear hug and kissing their heads. All were happy that a new member will be entering their family.

Avni: I so knew it. I was obeserving changes in her from few days. Being a mother I could guess. I am so happy for you both.

Pin: Me too. But I kept quite and waited for you to tell us. May god bless you all the happiness in the world.

Shi: We just want your love and blessings mom ma papa.

John: Oh chalo mein meri princess ko khilaunga.

Later all had dinner while discussing about the baby how will they spoil he/she or what name they should keep or how will the pamper him/her.

Precap: First Function.

★★★★★★

Hello guys so this next part.

Shower all your love on my all stories. Thank you for all you responses. Hope you like this chapter. Do share your response on this chapter.

Keep voting and commenting and supporting me like this.

Vote. Comment. Share.

With love,
Shambhavi❤️

With love,Shambhavi❤️