ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 07

★★★★★★

★★★★★★

15 days have passed to shivay and anika have came back from England. Both kept talking day and night on messages and calls. Sometimes it became difficult for her in night because of operations.

But shivay being understanding told her not to over stress and take rest. He have told his family that he have developed feelings for a girl and from that time they all were teasing him like hell.

When he came here oberoi family went to Jammu and Kashmir for a short vacation. His mom have crossed all lines of teasing him making his red all the time.

Now he thought he have taken enough time to know her and was going to propose her. He called her it was afternoon and she was busy in a delivery her assistant sayli picked up the called.

Shi: Hello anika.

Say: Hello sir. Anika mam is in operation now. I will tell her to call you later.

Shi: Okay.

He hanged his call and went down stairs to have his lunch. He sat on his usual chair and servant served him the food.

Sha: Shivay have you called anika.

Shi: Dad I called her just now. She is in a operation.

Pin: Okay. Tell her whatever is their in your heart. She is such a sweet girl I can tell from what have you told us.

Shi: Yes mom. I will tell today. Let's wait for her call now.

They all had their lunch. Shivay then went to his room as he finished his lunch and lazily laid on the couch. He was going to close his eyes for a nap when his phone started ringing.

He took the call without seeing who was it.

Shi: Hello SSO here.

Ani: Hiii AM here.

Shivay sat up with a jerk and heard her sweet giggles making him smile.

Ani: Hii shiv. And tell me why did you called me.

Shi: First tell me have you had lunch.

Ani: No I am driving home now. Then will have lunch.

Shi: Okay be safe. So I called u to ask can we have dinner tonight.

Anika blushed as she knew what was he asking.

Ani: Shiv are u asking me on a date.

Shi: Ok. Jaan will u come on a date with me tonight.

Ani: okay I will come.

Shi: Great now I will message you the address you come there. I will send my car.

Ani: That's nice. Kya kar rahe ho.

Shi: Just had lunch. Sone wala tha lekin tumhara phone aagya.

Ani: Ohh...Itni importance mujhe ki tum sone ki bjya mera call uthya.

Shi: Hm...After all you are my best friend.

Ani: Okay...I will keep the call now. I have reached home.

Shi: yeah okay...Meet you in the evening.

Anika kept the call and went inside her house. She changed her clothes and sat on her chair on the dinning table to have lunch.

Khushi joined her on the dinning table to give her some company. Beside khushi  arnav was working on his laptop.

Khu:Anika tell me how is shivay. And have you told your feelings to him.

Ani: He nice khushi. Not yet. Today we are going on a date. I am thinking to tell him about my feelings.

Arn: Are u sure about it anika. I don't want you get heart broken.

Ani: Aru I am 100% sure about it. When you will meet him you will like shivay.

Khu: That I am sure. His eyes are so beautiful and he is so handsome.

Arn: Seriously khushi your husband is sitting beside u and you are dreaming about shivay.

Anika giggled at his annoyed face. Khushi smiled and pulled his cheeks and kissed his cheek making his cheek turn red.

Khu: Ohhh..My dear husband you know I only love you and my be shivay will be my brother in law.

Now it's time for anika to blush. She tucked her hair strand behind her ear. Both arnav and khushi laughed at her adorable face.

Ani: Aisa kuch bhi nahi hai. We will see.

Khu:Ha ha maine bhi aisa hi bola tha arnav ke time pe.

Ani: Okay now help me to choose a outfit. I am going on my first date. 

Khu: Ha come. Arnav you can work from her room now. And you are also helping us. 

Arn: Fine my ladies and vaise bhi I am done with my work.

Anika, Khushi and arnav went to her room. Khushi made her sit on the bed and started rumagging her closest. At last after an hour she found a beautiful outfit for anika. 

Khu: Take this and get ready. Then we will do your some makeup.

Ani: Khushi no makeup please. 

Arn: Khushi don't force her for makeup you know she doesn't like it. 

Anika sighed and went to get ready. Later when she got ready arnav and khushi kissed her cheeks and she went down as his driver called her and told her that they have reached. 

Here shivay also got ready and naira helped him to select the outfit. She kissed his cheek and wished his all the best and went down and his other driver drove the car to the destibation after taking a small gift for her. 

Both shivay and anika were impatient to meet each other and tell what was is there in their heart. 

★★★★★★

Hello guys so this the next part.

Shower all your love on my all stories. Thank you for all you responses. Hope you like this chapter. Do share your response on this chapter.

I will be updating one more chapter of eternal souls today night.

Keep voting and commenting and supporting me like this.

Vote. Comment. Share.

With love,
Shambhavi❤️

With love,Shambhavi❤️