Chapter One- Guest

It's mid-afternoon, and you're working hard on your little brothers new bedroom design. Sweat beats off your face and neck as you drill in screws. Standing up, you wipe off the sweat with the back of your hand and sigh in approval at the work.

From somewhere upstairs you hear your mother call out your name. "Y/N!"

You lift your head up and shout back, "Yes?"

"Come up here please." She calls back.

You set down you tools and yelled back, "Kay." You take one last at your work before heading out of the room. You make your way upstairs to meet your mother. She turns to face you when reached to the top. You notice that she's wearing one of nice outfit, a white blouse and red tight skirts. At first you think she has a business meeting but then you also notice that she's wearing her expensive earrings.

She smiles at you and you just stand there confused as ever.

"Y/n, we're having a guest over, so if you could get ready, and wear something nice, not your casual clothes either." She address to you, "And don't forget to take a shower, you stink." Her nose flares at your scent.

You nob, but couldn't help but ask "This guest, is it your boss from work?" You look at your mother with some seriousness. Your mother laughs at that and waves at you.

"No darling, our guest isn't my boss."

You sigh in relief, "Good, cause I never did like him." You grit your teeth at the thought of him, "Anyway, I'll go wash up now." You turn and head back downstairs and to your room. Closing the door behind you, you walk over to your bathroom and turned on the shower- hot, and then went to you closet and picked out a white button down shirt and a pair of black jeans, along with a belt.

Stripping out of your sweat drenched clothes, you hop into the shower and closed the slide door, stepping under the hot steamy water. Feeling the hot water hitting your sore and tired body makes you shiver and moan in delight. After getting your body wet, you reached out and put some soap in you hand and lather it into your hair, massaging it onto your scalp.

You try not to take to long in the shower, as you finish off. You step out of the shower and towel off. Grabbing your clothes, you throw them on and the brushed out you long hair, then putting it into a braid. Satisfied with your look, you head up stair to meet this guest.

Upstairs, you walk over to the living room, where your mother and the guest be waiting. Your standing in front of the living room door, hesitant. You can feel your heart beat... No pound in your chest. You take a deep breath, then walked in. You bow respectfully.

"Mother, I'm here." You said, not looking up until you hear your mother's voice.

"Ah, y/n come in." She says. You stand back up to your full size and make your way to your mother's side. You sit down and look up to see your guest. A tall lady, with a long white dress flowing down her body, caressing every curve. She wore a huge black sun hat, that sat on top of her dark curly hair,- just sitting at her jawline, making her look intimidating. She didn't wear too much makeup, then again she really didn't need any. The only makeup she wore was a blood red almost crimson lipstick and small amount of massacre.

As you studied your guest, your surprised to see that she's wearing black leather gloves.

"Y/n, this is Alcina Dimitrescu," your mother address you, "She's our guest."

All you can do is nob your head and blush slightly. You musk up the courage to speak, "It's a pleasure to meet you Lady Dimitrescu." You say, feeling a wave of heat flush to your cheeks.

Alcina smiles at you, her crimson lips twitches ever so slightly upward, "It's a pleasure to meet you, y/n."

Your heart races when she says your name. You lower head and smile to yourself. A few seconds later you hear Alcina's ask you a question.

"So y/n? Do you do anything? Like work or some type of hobby?" 

You snap your head up and replied to her question, "Well, I'm doing school right now. I got a week or so left then I graduate. I don't got a job, but I do work around the house." You said, "My Lady."

Alcina nobs, her crimson lips parting slightly. You look down at your hands and start to fidgets with them. Your mother notices and strikes up a conversation with Alcina. You don't pay any attention, your mind is in a different galaxy, far from earth. As your staring out in space, you feel a hand cupping your face. Blinking, you find it's Alcina. Her yellow golden eyes are staring right at you. You feel your face heat up as she so close up to you. Your heart flutters and you try to pull away, but Alcina keeps a firm grip on your chin.

"I-Is there something you need my lady?" You asked.

Alcina smirks at you and coos, "Of course not darling," her voice teasing you, "You seemed to be lost in your thoughts and you didn't answer when we called you."

Oh my god! They were calling me?! You thought as you kept looking into Alcina's eyes. "My apologies, my lady. I didn't mean to ignore you. I was in another space, not paying attention."

She lets her hand fall and raises back to her full hight, chuckling softly almost as if she enjoyed watching you get flustered. You curse yourself for not paying attention. Alcina sit back down and the conversation continues on. You can't help but study her body language. The way she sat in her chair- like a queen in her throne. Then your mind wonder else where.

You stare at her lips and wonder what they taste like. Wondering if their soft. Your heart does a little jump and flutter at the thought of kissing her. You realize that you've been staring to much when Alcina catches your staring at her. You quickly look down at your thighs, heart hammering in your ribcage. You slowly look back up, she's still glazing at you, her eyes twinkling with something. Hunger? Pleasure? Maybe both? You shake it off and check your watch. It's close to supper time.

"Y/n?" Alcina asked.

You look up at her, "Yes my Lady?"

"Do you mind if I speak with your mother in private?"

You shake you head "Of course not my Lady." You stand up and bow, "I'll take my leave then." You  head and pulled out your phone and earbuds. You put on some music - turning it up high so you can't hear anything, then heading off to the kitchen to cook supper.

You grab pots and pans, setting them in the stove. Then you head into the pantry, snatching spices, cans, and other necessary items. You grab some stakes from the fridge and started seasoning them. Chopping up some onions and mushrooms, you throw them into the pan, doing a little dance afterwards.

You continue to chop, slice, season, and throwing them into the pots and pans, while dancing to your music- not caring who's watching. Whether it be your mom or Alcina, you didn't care. Supper was almost ready when you felt the back door slam shut. You look up to see you little brother- Alex, run up to you.

You pause your music- taking out your earbuds, embracing him in your arms.

"Y/n!" He calls out, hugging you tight.

"Hey!" You hug him back, "How was school?"

He smiles at you, "It was good."

You grin happily at him, "That's good. Now go wash up, supper is almost done."

He giggles as he runs into the living room, then you hear his footprint run back to you. "Y/n, there's a really tall lady sitting in the living room."

You smile down at him, then hugged him, "That's Alcina Dimitrescu," you say looking down, "But you'll be referring her as Lady Dimitrescu or My Lady. Got that?"

He nobs then runs off downstairs.

You turned and faces you sister Abigail- who was towering over the food. "What's this shit?" She asked, scrunching her face, "Poison?"

You roll your eyes, and walked up to her, "Actually no, it's food, now leave and get washed up." You shoo her away and she scoffs leaving the kitchen.

****Author's Note****
I hope y'all enjoyed this. There will be smut... I mean romance later on. And those who read my other fanfic (I Fell For A Mafia Boss) I will be adding on to that.