Chapter Seven

You stood outside of your lady's chamber, Hands shaking, heart pounding. You knocked on her door and waited. A soft 'come in' made your heart leap. Taking one last deep breath you walked in ans closed the door behind you until you heard a click. Her room was warm and cozy. Your Mistress was sitting in her chair by the fireplace with a cigarette in hand and some leather straps laying across her lap.

Lady Dimitrescu takes a long and slow drag from her cigarette and held the stinging smoke in her lungs then let is out, letting the smoke fill the room. She looks over at and scans you up and down like someone in display. With saying anything she pats her lap and you obeyed like a good girl. Sitting on her thighs, you played with your hem of your skirt.

"Doveling, look at me." She says softly. You keep your head down to scared to look into her eyes. She puts down her cigarette, then she cups your chin and lifts up to her eyes, making you look deep into her golden ores. "Are you ready for your punishment?" You nodded reluctantly. "Good girl. Now hold out your hands please."

Raising your hands Lady Dimitrescu grabs the leather straps and ties them around your wrists. She lays you down on her lap and places her hand on your ass and rubs it gently. Suddenly she slaps your ass hard, knocking the wind out of you. Clenching your hands, you groan out.

"Count for me darling." Your Mistress says seductively. Baring your face in her dress you count.

"O-one"

Slap

"Two"

Slap

"T-three......"

After about fifteen slaps, red in the face with tears running down your cheeks, you breath heavily. You feel your restraints come off and sigh in relief. Your lady picks you and sets you on her lap and wipes away your tear and kisses your forehead then your nose. Resting your head on her chest, you feel eyes grow heavy and sleep takes you away.

The next morning you wake up to the smell of lavender and roses surround you. Grabbing the sheets you bring it up to your nose and inhaled the secent. Humming, a small smile spread across your face. You shift around until you felt a hand wrap around your waist, pulling you close to a warm body. Blinking awake, you caught sight of golden eyes looking at you. "Good morning my darling." Your lady spoke.

"Good morning my lady." You said with a husk voice. You sat up in bed and rub your eye, getting all the sleepiness out of them.  Getting out of bed, you get ready into your uniform then you grab you lady's dress, hat, gloves, and black heels, setting them on her Vanity. Once you were done with that you made your way to the girls bedroom.

You knock in Bela's room first. Knocking softy you spoke "Lady Bela, it's time to get up." From inside the room you could hear her groan along with some buzzing. Chuckling softy you move to Cassandra's room doing the same thing for her and Daniela. Once you got the girls up, you head to the kitchen to make them breakfast. Walking in, you find Ray, Alyssa, and some other maids working on breakfast. Ray looks up from what she was doing and grinned at you.

"Y/N!!" She yells across the kitchen, waving at you. You smiled back, waving at her. You make your way over to her and started helping her with her things. After you and Ray got the food made, both of you guys make your way to the dinning room and place the food on the table then stood Against the wall. Once your ladies were done eating you help clean up, the started working on your tasks.

By mid-afternoon you were done with your tasks, you head to the girls Secret den. Standing in front of their door, you take some measurements then head to the workshop. Looking around the shop you find a thick piece of wood that would look good on the girls door. Picking it up you bring it to the table and pulled out your sketch of what you wanted to put on the door. The drawing has the Dimitrescu crescent in the middle with Bela on top, Cassandra on the right and Daniela on the left.

Grabbing what you needed you put on some music and got started. With the music blaring World is spinning you got the Dimitrescu crescent done the started working on Bela.

By the time you were done, the moon was up and the stars shine bright. Turning off the music you walked over to the door and shut off the lights then closed the door. Walking down the hall a yawn escapes from you. Hearing buzzing you knew it was the girls.

"Girls not now, I'm tired." You said softly.

"What are you making?" Daniela asked. You yawned again "Something you'll like." The girls nod and walked away. Walking up to your room you head in and locked it behind you. Clasping onto the bed you past out.

Over the week you would wake up and do your tasks then head straight to the workshop and worked on the girls door. When it gets late you would head to bed and do it all over again. But today was the final touch up. Smiling at your work, you pick it up and carried it to the girls den. Carefully placing the wooden crescent on their door, you take a step back and smiled at your hard work.

Turning on your heels, you head down to your room and went to bed. The following you make your way to the kitchen. Walking in you waved at Ray and some other maids who were also in the kitchen. While helping make breakfast the door to the kitchen burst open, making the maids jump and scream. You turn to see your Mistress ducking under the door.

When she stood to her hight, she scans the room until her golden eyes land on you. "Y/N." She spoke sternly. "Come with me, now!" Everyone looks at you and whispered to each other as you put down the things and walked up to your lady, with your head lowered. "Follow me." she says turning in her heel and ducked under the door. You follow her out and down the hall.

Not wanting to upset your mistress, you keep quiet. As you keep following your mistress, you could hear buzzing getting near you. Suddenly Your lady stops and turns, facing you. "Y/N!!!!" The girls yelled together. You looked up to see that you were standing in front of the girls den. "It's beautiful." Dani said smiling with tears in her eyes. Unexpectedly they surrounded you in a huge hug.

"It's really breath taking." Bela whispered into your ear. All four of you stood there admiring the art work. You looked at the girl around you then you looked up at your mistress. She glances down at you and you give her a small smile then looked back at your work.

****Authors note****
Y'all I hope enjoyed. Sry for not posting in awhile. I've been having a writers block and been busy with work. But I hope y'all liked it.