Chapter 12

A week has already passed, Alex went back with Mother Miranda while you went back to work. During the week, you notice that you didn't see Raye nor Theresa around the castle until today when you were in the kitchen cleaning up from lunch. They came bursting through the door shouting your name "Y/N YOU'RE NOT GONNA BELIEVE THIS?!" Raye Shouted as she ran up to you. Hearing her voice, you stared up at them and gave them a knowing look of I'm-gonna-beat-your-fucking-ass.

Raye sees this look and lowers her head "Want to tell me where the hell the two of you have been in the last week?" You asked them, scolding them like they were your own kids. Raye was the first to say, "We found some proof that Theresa is Lady Dimitrescu's long lost daughter." She said with much excitement in her voice. She holds up two photos that looking exactly alike. "Okay, but that doesn't explain why you were gone for a whole week and didn't tell me" You said, taking the two photos and looked closely at them.

Both of them stood there waiting for you to say something. After giving them a good look, you hand them back over to Raye and she takes them. "So?...." She stares at you. Sighing, you went back to cleaning up while you spoke, "I mean if you have more pictures like that, then I think you might be able to convince Lady Dimitrescu that you're her long lost daughter." Both Raye and Theresa nodded then quickly left the kitchen to find more proof. Going back to cleaning up, You got done and made your way down the hall.

As you were walking and minding your own business a maid came up to you, handing you a huge towel. "I need you to take this to Lady Dimitrescu" She stated. Staring at her confused you asked "Why cant you?" The maid sighs "Over half the maids have taken their days off and there's less than 20 of us working hard, so please take this to the lady" Sighing in defeat, you walked towards where Alcina's room was. Once you reached her room you stood in front of her door and gave a soft knock. Hearing her call out, You slowly walked into her room and made your way over to the bathroom.

Knocking on the bathroom door you waited for her to answer back. "Come in" Her husky voice called out. Taking a deep breath, you walked in. Glancing up your eyes set upon the most beautiful body. There stood Alcina in the tub, water droplets rolling down her tone muscular body. Her long hair; wet reaching the middle of her back. This was your first time see The Lady of the Castle in this state. You could feel your face heat up as you continue staring at her body, scanning from head to toe. Not to mention her huge Breasts that looked like pillows had water droplets rolling down them. Some hung her nipples.

Hearing someone clear their throat, your mind snapped back to reality making you glance up at Alcina. She wore a smile on her lips, like she knew what your were thinking and she could see by the redness in your face that you were surprised and like her body. "Are you going to hand me my towel or are you gonna stand there staring at my body darling~" She leans down her seductive tone ringing in your ears, making you more red in the face. Averting your eyes, you handed her, her towel and cleared your throat. "A maid wanted me to deliver this for you since over half the maids took their day off" You stated trying to keep your eye on the floor.

Alcina take her towel and wrapped it around her body with a chuckle. "You can look darling," She said with a hint of teasing in her voice "As for the maids that took their day off today will be given more work to do once their day is done." You nodded to this as your mind was still racing from what you just saw. Alcina walks into her room and you followed in tow. Watching Alcina sit at her vanity as she starts applying make-up to her face.

"Is there anything else that you need my Lady?" You asked, standing by her bedroom door. She glances at you in the mirror, a smile played on her lips "No dear, you may leave." With that you bowed and left the room walking down the hall to the room that needed to be cleaned. Standing in the room, you scanned the room before getting started cleaning.