Chapter Two- Dinner

Turning your music back on, you finish up supper, dancing to random songs. You set up the table then walked into the living, taking out your earbuds.

"My Lady, mother," you bow your head, "Supper is ready." Then you head over to the stairs and yelled down, "DINNER!" you hear your younger brother shout back, letting you know that they heard you. Nodding in approval, you turn on your heels and went back to the kitchen.

The sound to pounding feet let's you know that your siblings are here. Sitting around the table, you pass the food around and wait for everyone to have their plates filled. You sit there watching your family eat and have a good time. You watch your little brother- Alex stuff his mouth with food and talk at the same time. You can't even get mad at him for his bad manners. You chuckle softly, shaking your head.

"So y/n?" Your mother address you, "How's school going?"

This catches you off guard and you swallow your food before speaking, "Eh, its okay. Nothing interesting, really." You shrugged.

Your mother looks at you, but nods. Then she turns her attention back onto your other siblings. A while later, your mother looks down at her watch and gets up.

"I have to get going," she says picking up her plate and puts it in the sink. "Y/n could you-"

You interrupt her before she could even finish what she was saying. "Yep"

"And?-"

"Yeah."

"Don't forget to-"

"Don't worry mother, I got it handled." You reassured her.

Her shoulders drops in a sigh of relief, smiling up at you. "Thank you y/n, your the best." She says before dashing out the door. You sigh.

You continue eating when Abigail strikes up a conversation, "So Alcina? Do you have a lover? Or and kids?"

You snap your head and gaze at her in shock. She notices you and snarls at you. "What?"

You inhale and spoke, "It's Lady Dimitrescu to you. Respect your elders."

She rolls her eyes at you "And it's probably Mommy Alcina to you." She grins at you. You grip  your fork, trying to contain your anger. When you don't say anything Abigail repeats her question, "Lady Dimitrescu, do you have any lover or kids?"

Alcina only chuckles at her question, then response, gazing at the both of you, but mostly you. "I do have kids. Three daughters. Bela, Cassandra, and Daniela. And as for a lover, I don't have one." Her crimson lips curled into a devilish smirk.

Abigail cuts into her food, "I wouldn't be surprised if y/n started simping over you." She looks up at you, sneering at you. You kick her in her shin, glaring at her.

"It's Lady Dimitrescu. You have no right to call her by her first name. And say one more fucking thing and I'll make sure it's not your shin."

Alex looks between you too, confused. "Y/n? What's simping?"

You compose yourself before speaking, "It's something you don't need to know. Not right now anyways." Sighing you rub your temples then looking at your watch, it's getting late.

"Alex?" You said.

Alex looks at you.

"Are you done eating?" You asked. He nods. "Good, then leave your plate here an get ready for bed for me, will you? I'll tuck you into bed soon, okay?"

He puts down his fork and dashes off to his room. As soon as he left you glare at Abigail, "And that goes for you too. Leave before I slap the living shit out of you."

She scoffs, rolling her eyes then pushes away from the table and storms off.

Ugh, I hate being the other siblings, you think. You close your eyes briefly, then sigh, pushing away from the table and head downstairs to put Alex to bed.

                                               ***
After putting Alex to sleep you head back upstairs and start clearing the table and cleaning up. You listen to music as you clean up, washing and drying plates, pots and pans. Then putting them away. You scrub down the countertops, then drying them. Next you swept the floor. Once that was done you grab out your homework and started working on them (Without music).

It's around midnight when your almost finished with your work.

"Do you always stay up this late at night?" Alcina asked leaning on the table, reaching out and touches you hair. She caresses it in between her fingers, a beautiful but yet elegant move.

You blushes slightly at this, "It depends, sometimes I stay up until like two ot three in the morning, other time I only stay up until ten." You look up at her yellow eyes. She gazes at you, studying you, taking you in.

Your heart starts fluttering at her touch. You can't help but want more. You just met this woman and you want her to touch, cares and hold you. You can feel your lower stomach turn in away you never felt before. You feel your sex start to get hot at the thought of her touching there. Blood rush to your face.

Unfortunately the moment was ruined when you hear your sister gag. "Ugh! Getting all flustered in front of our guest. How disgusting." She leans on the wall, arms folded across her chest.

Within seconds you returned back to your normal self. "What are you doing up?" You asked, "I thought you were in bed?"

"Couldn't sleep." She responded, "Besides what are you doing up this late?"

You looked at her "What does it look like to you?"

"Getting flustered for some odd reason." She responded smirking.

You groan, burying yourself in your work, "I'm doing homework, dipshit."

Abigail nods "Uh-huh, sure." She waves you off, "Anyways, have you heard anything from Dad or no?"

You grabbed your phone and check for any new messages, There wasnt any, none what so ever. You shake you head tiredly "None." Your about to say something when your phone goes off. It makes you jump, heart racing. To your relief it's your mother. You answer it, "-Hello? Yes... Yes I got that done.... Yep he's in bed... No, I'm just doing homework.... Don't worry I'll get some rest when I'm done.... Yes see I'll you tomorrow.... Bye."

You hang up and heavily sigh. You look at the time, it's 12:30am. You groan, dropping your head onto the table.

"Can't you do the rest today during school?" Abigail asked.

Groaning you sit up, "No, my school schedule is different from yours. Besides, I'm almost done." You pick up your pencil and finish the problem.

                                             ***
By One a.m., you escort Alcina to the front door, "Thank you for visiting, my Lady." You bow respectfully. She leans down to you, cupping your face in her gentle hand, lifting your face up to her's. She gazes into your eyes, her eyes twinkle with something you can't quite pin down.

"It was a pleasure, y/n." Her crimson lips inches away from your. Your so close to kissing her but you refrain yourself. She coos, then stands to her full hight, towering over you. "I'll see you soon, y/n." And with that she walks away.

You watch as she walks away, her hips swaying back and forth. Your heart melts hearing how she said your name. You smile as you head back into the house, locking the door behind you. You rush down to your room and jumped into bed, closing your eyes, hoping to savor the moment.

****Author's Note****
Omg, this was interesting. But least to say, we're getting some where.