Chapter 11

As you stood there shocked, you felt like everything was frozen in time. Like why would Alcina want to have a meal with you after she pushed you to your breaking point.  You went back to working, not wanting to think about it too much. 

Checking all the rooms, you made your way back to the kitchen but instead of working, you head straight to the courtyard. Sitting down, you pulled out your vape and took a hit from it. Letting the juice and nicotine stay in your lungs you slowly let it out. 

Alyssa came out and stood there, scowling you. "Girl why the hell are you smoking that death stick?" She says. You looked up at her and shrugged. Alyssa sits down next to you and sighs. The both of you sit in silence before you spoke up, "Alyssa do you know why Lady Dimitrescu and her daughters want me to eat with them?" Alyssa taps her chin thinking, before shaking her head in the process. "No, not in the slightest." Groaning you lowered your head. "I don't know either and its bothering me so much." you said. 

Alyssa looks at you, then spoke, "I mean, I think she wants to make up for what she did to you." Snapping your head up, you stared at her. "Why in the hell would she want to make up with me? Like she pushed me to my limits." You exclaimed. Alyssa nods in response. Getting frustrated you went back inside and went back to work. 

-------

Supper was ready and you were making your way to the dinning room, dreading to be in the same room as Alcina. As you walked in, you saw Alcina sitting at the end of the table along with her daughters. Sighing, you walked over to your seat and sat down. 

Staring at your plate filled with the food that you made, you picked up your fork and started eating while the girls and Alcina were talking to each other. Alcina looks down at you and spoke, "How was your day Y/N?" You looked up and stared at her. biting back a smart remark, you spoke in a neutral tone. "It was okay. minus the fact that i was being called by everyone, but its fine." Alcina nods and takes a sip of her wine. "That's good." silence fell between the both of you. With you eating your food and Alcina sipping her wine.

You could feel Alcina's eyes burning into your head as you tried to eat your food. God why is she staring at me. Its like she's trying to find my soul. What is it with her for these past few days. Like I know that's she trying to make up for what she did, but its a lot harder to forgive her because of it. Shaking your head, you finished up your meal and got up and went into the Kitchen putting your dish into the sink.

Cleaning your dish, You heard someone walking into the room. To tired to see who it was you kept washing the dishes. It wasnt until you felt hand touch your shoulder. You didnt need to know who's the hand belonged to, knowing it was Alcina's. She leans down to your ear and spoke in a soft warm matter. "My dear, you seem to be upset with something during supper." Her voice was so calming, not once hinting to any anger or rage like she normally is. "Whats seems to be on your mind?" 

You froze not expecting Alcina to be speaking to you in the kitchen. "Its nothing my Lady." You lied, knowing that she could probably already knew that. You could hear a low hum in her throat as she pounder on your words. "Are you sure, dear?" Not wanting to talk about it, knowing it'll only upset and hurt your brain more, you turned and gave Alcina a smile, nodding in the process. 

She stares into your eyes with her golden honey com ores. You couldnt help but get lost in those lovely eyes of hers. If you could you would stare into her eyes all day, but you knew you couldn't because you had a job to do. And it was to make the meals, clean the rooms and take inventory of all the food at the end of the week. Speaking of which you already had the list ready for The Duke to take to him in the morning. 

Alcina whispers into your ear, "I know that you're lying, but I will not push you farther." She stands to her hight once again, staring down at you. She gives you a warm smile before turning in. Once you were alone, you went back to cleaning the dishes and moved on to whatever you had left to do. Knowing that you'll be up late like always, you make a cup of coffee and walked to the other side of the castle and started cleaning a room.