1.

La'Neka

" Fuck", I yell out gripping the sheets, tears start to fall down my face.

" Nah don't cry na", he says grabbing a handful of my black hair yanking my head back hard, making me hiss.

All you can hear us the slapping of our skin, my loud moans,  and the mac and cheese sound, if it's not sounding like this while yall fucking something is wrong chile. This was supposed to be us just having a conversation about what happened the other day but it turned to us fucking again.

" Arch that shit ma", he groans pushing my watch down even deeper.

I do as he says, he grips on to my hips tightly as he speeds up, my breathing speeds up as I can feel myself tearing the sheets apart now. I take a deep breath as I start to throw it back on him.

" Fuck", he groans getting caught off guard as I turn my head to look back at him.

" You like this daddy?" I ask him smiling throwing it back faster on him.

" SHIT Neka, wait ma", he moans grabbing the back of my neck as he pounds me some more, his strokes becoming sloppy.

" Come on daddy, cum for me", I say ignoring his right grip making his moans become louder.

" Shit ma", He groans as he busts inside of me and I cum all over him making a big mess.

The both of us collapse on the bed, this was our 10th round for the night and I think I finally think I got him to tap out. His ass was a straight sex addict,  we would go for ROUNDS and long ones too, he knew my body to a t and I knew his, I was the only female who matched him sexually, well that's what he told me.

" You gon stop bitching me gang", he says side eyeing me as we lay besides each other.

" I wasn't trying to Dayvon", I say laughing as he moves some of my curls out of my face.

Yes Dayvon, Or as Yall know King Von the rapper. I know he married and Got kids, but that's not my problem. It wasn't even supposed to go down like this but shit happens and now he's here in bed... with me.