20.

La'Neka...

" Holiday, could you run that back for me?" I ask my new producer and engineer, taking off my headphones.

" Yeah of course Nick, I got you ", he says, playing back the start of the song for me.

A whole month and a half later, and I haven't heard or even seen Dayvon in person rather. Cardi and the girls tried to reach out but every since that whole thing with Quavo happened I Just wanted to be by myself. I didn't want to ever see his face again after what he did to me. That was the worst day of my life. It was the middle of January,  a new year and that meant new things for Nicki Minaj and her baby girl Dream. She was coming possibly in a month now. I was so excited to meet her .

I had everything planned out. I was gonna begin to put out music this year, at the end of this month my first single was coming out.  But I wasn't going to do any music videos or anything until I had my baby. I didn't want to be pregnant in any of my videos,  I was still hiding my pregnancy after all. I didn't want my brand to be attached to Dayvon in any type of way. So it was a good thing no one knew I was having his baby.  The media assumed we were over because they hadn't seen me with Dayvon in months.  He appeared to have a new roster of chicks, so I just never addressed it like he did. It was clear things were over between us and I just needed to accept it.

Day by day I was getting better, putting my all into my music. I was focusing on healing and getting my career in order. I missed India and the girls but they were still hanging around Von and Quavo. I just didn't want to be in the space with either one of them. I'll talk to Von when Dream gets here. I had got rid of everything Von ever got me, well accept for a few things,  but I bought my own house and car Thanks to me signing a deal with Lil Wayne,  I was offically apart of the young money crew. I would be the first female rapper, so I would be the Queen as wayne says. After a whole year of pain and suffering,  the only good thing came out of it was my baby, but this year was gonna be nothing but blessings for me.

" Aye Nick, you trending on twitter", Drake says loudly, bursting into the studio on his phone.

I want to say out of the entire young money crew, lately Drake and I are becoming the closest. He wasn't on no romantic type of timing,  but he was really being there for me. Its crazy in this short time, Drake has really been a good friend to me. Like a brother. It what's I really needed in this time.

"For what now?" I sigh, as he sits beside me, handing me his phone.

" NBA youngboy?! What did he say about me?" I ask him, I was beyond shocked right now.

" He wrote song and named it after you", he says smiling, watching me read what they was saying on Twitter.

" Play the song, Aubrey", I say rolling my eyes, a small smile on my face.

" Alright,  here it is", Drake says, playing the song for me.

I was shocked that he even made a song named after me, I kinda thought he forgot about me. This was actually sweet, the song was actually a vibe. And I actually liked it, I would definitely have to add it to my playlist.

" It's hard right?" Drake asks as the song comes to an end.

" Yeah, it's fire, I really love it", I say,  impressed nodding my head.