4.

La'Neka

My alarm rings waking me out of my sleep, I groan reaching over for my phone to see it's 7 AM.  I sit up slowly stretching my body, it's Saturday and I have to go I to work. I really wanted to call off but the minute I called off Von would be over here because I never call off. I didn't even want to see him, he really had this girl living with him. No she never seen my face but we got into it over a phone call because she kept calling his phone so I cursed her out.

He had got so mad at me that we got into a huge arguement about it, I wasnt even on that type of timing until she called me out of my name. I don't tolerate disrespect at all, and Von should know that out of all people. I get out of bed going to the bathroom to do my daily routine. 

I decide today I would wear some pink leggings and a black hoodie. My hair was in curls still so I just left it alone, and i did a natural look for my make up. I grab my backpack, phone,  and car keys to my 2022 pink range rover. As I'm driving to his house of course I'm listening to " What it means to be king". He doesn't even allow me to listen to other rappers besides him and " The guys " which I have never met any of his friends either. But he doesn't care for me to listen to other men rap besides him and his friends.

As soon as I pull up to his house I see multiple cars, so i figure they have company, hopefully its not anymore of his hoes because i don't have time for all that today, I'm not even in the mood. I use my key to allow myself to come in, walking down the hallway I hear loud laughter,  it was male laughter thank God.

I come into the kitchen and See Von along with his friends lil Durk, Booka, louie, Duke, doodie lo, G Herbo, omb Peezy, and his cousin Baylo. All of those eyes land on me which makes me feel a little self conscious. 

" Who this?" Peezy asks as he looks me up and down, Chile he was fine as hell in person too...

" This ain't nobody you need to know", Von says mugging him.

" Shidddd yes this," Booka says rubbing his hands together.

" La'Neka go upstairs to my office", Von says in a stern tone.

" Yes sir", I say simply , fighting the urge to laugh because he had the nerve to be jealous.

The guys moves out my way watching me walk away, I could hear them talking about my butt which is typical but it still makes me feel self conscious,  I shouldve worn a longer hoodie but oh well. He's lucky he has company other wise I wouldve allowed the New York in me come out so fast.

A couple minutes later I hear his footsteps approaching the office,  I stand there with my arms folded as he turns on the lights,  he still looked like he was mad, but I don't see why he would be mad at me when I didn't even say anything.

" Why you wear this?" He asks frowning looking me up and down..

" Dayvon don't even play right now, you know I wear this all the time", I say allowing my attitude to flow..