2.

La'Neka

I take a deep breath as I stand outside of my job, I already know I have to put on this facade and its gonna hurt me so bad, but I already knew what this was when I signed up for this

I take a deep breath as I stand outside of my job, I already know I have to put on this facade and its gonna hurt me so bad, but I already knew what this was when I signed up for this. Where I work? I work for Von and his family as their maid. Yes maid. See it really did start off a business relationship with Von and I, but things sooner escalated...

I look down at my outfit,  I was dressed in some leggings and hoodie, my hair pulled into a messy bun. I hold on to my backpack as I unlock the door it was pretty quiet,  but I can feel the vibe in here and it's very tensed.  You know when you go to places and you can feel the vibe, that happens to me all the time.

I walk down the hallway to the kitchen, I see his wife standing there,  I can tell that they had just got into it based off her body language.

" Good morning Kema", I say softly giving her a smile.

" Good morning La'Neka ", she says putting on a fake smile.

" So what do you need me to do today?" I ask her placing both of my hands on my hips..

" Not much, I just need you to make sure the kids snacks are ready,  Deja and Mici is coming over for Dinner, and so is Misharron ", she tells me.

" Misharron why?" I ask her,  remembering his old side chick.

" Because she's pregnant ", She tells me as tears stream down from her face.

" Oh, I'm sorry Kema", I say softly feeling myself becoming sad.  He done got this hoe pregnant?? Before me??

" Your so sweet Neka, I hope you find a man that truly loves you and not have all these kids on you", she says sniffling as she wipes her face.

" Thanks Kema", I say softly, if only she knew...

Before Kema said anything else Von comes into the kitchen, I roll my eyes at him before walking to the kitchen sink to to turn it on to avoid looking at him. My feelings was hurt really bad.

" See you Later La'Neka ", Kema says causing me to turn around.

" Okay Kema, be safe", i say giving her a smile.

I watch her roll her eyes bumping pass Von who wasn't even looking at her, he was staring at me. I shake my head looking away from him. I hear him walking close to me, pressing his dick all on my ass, kissing my neck.

" Von move", I say trying to push him back but he grabs my hand and presses it into my back like he was about to arrest me.

" She told you?" He asks as he kisses my cheek.