17.

La'Neka...

ItsNickiminaj: He asked my sign

ItsNickiminaj: He asked my sign... I said a SAG. 🎀 #Happy21stbirthdaytome

Indiaroyale, Kingvonfrmdao, and 344,900 others liked your photo.

Quavohuncho: Happy birthday Beautiful 😍

Indiaroyale: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BESTIEEE😍😍😍😍

Iamcardib: happy birthday 🎀🎀🎀😍

LilDurk: happy birthday sis💙

Nba_youngboy: happy birthday Nicki 💚

Herboswervo: HAPPY GLO DAY GANG

Champagnepapi: Happy birthday😘

Queenkemanvon4eva: HOMEWRECKERRRRRRRRRRRR

VonXKema4l: UGLY BITCH!!! KEMA
BETTERRRRA

Kingvonshaderoom: Happy birthday Neka💙💙🥺

Load other comments.

I woke up with the biggest smile on my face, today was literally one of the biggest days of my life. My 21st birthday.  I was offically an adult. Allowed to drink liquor, etc. The bar was now let down. Of course I wouldn't be drinking due to me being pregnant,  but I still planned to enjoy my entire day. Von didn't bother to help me plan my day, so I allowed India, Cardi, and Taina plan it for me. I wanted to help them, but they insisted doing it for me.

My birthday literally came so quickly, I wasn't even thinking about it until last week, after I recorded my song my phone had got a notification from snapchat, it was just some old memories but those memories from that particular day was posts of me talking about how my birthday was a week away. So much has happened in this time, I really hadn't thought about myself. I just been focusing on Myself and the baby.

Currently,  I was in bed eating some french toast I had made for myself, even though I was all alone in the bed at the house right now, India and the girls was gonna be over in a few hours. It was only 9 am, so I just would enjoy this time with myself and the baby. I'm on instagram, liking and thanking as many people as I can who was already wishing me happy birthday.

Every since I recorded my first song, I was in the studio pretty much all day and night, I had even reached out to a few rappers to see if they needed any features on their songs Drake had got back to me, Lil wayne did, Gucci mane, just to name a few.  I didn't know who I was going to eventually sign to, but for now I was just waiting for the right person to come with the right deal. I was going to take this music thing very seriously,  for my 21st year of life I wanted this to be a year where I truly boss up. My baby would be here in 3 more months, so I had to get on my shit immediately.  I had to start before she got here.