22.

( Song of the chapter " Blue" X Beyonce')

La'Neka...

     Nickiminaj: my Sweet Valentine🎀🦄

LilDurk, Indiaroyale, and 100,889,900 others liked this photo.

Comments disabled.

I've been in complete, well almost complete bliss despite the pain. My baby girl Valentine was absolutely perfect. She was everything.  She looked exactly like me, minus the few features of her sperm donor. We had made a perfect baby I had to admit, she was gorgeous.  She didn't do too much crying, she just ate, popped, and slept since we've been at the hospital. Right now she was asleep in my arms, and I just watched her. She was completely healthy thank God, I was healthy as well.

My room was filled with flowers and gifts sent from the young money crew of course, even cardi and the girls sent me some flowers. I havent checked my phone since I had Valentine, she was all that I was concerned about,  everything else was going to have to wait. She was only 4 days old now, I still was in shock. I'm really someone's mother now.

I was admiring Valentine so that I didn't even hear my room door open until I hear the person speak which causes me to look up. It was Nba youngboy,  he had gifts in one hand and a large bouquet of pink and red Rose's in the other, a smile spreads across my face as he places the items down, sitting on the edge of the bed.

" Well Hello, Mr. Youngboy ", I say smiling.

" Call me Kentrell", he says cheesing, showing off his Diamond grills and dimples.

" Kentrell, What brings you here?" I Ask him, curiously.

" I spoke to Tyga and he told me you had the baby so I had to stop by to see you", he says smiling.

" Thank you so much, this is so sweet of you", I say to him.

" No problem, you looking beautiful ", he says causing me to blush.

"Please, I look a hot mess chi ", I say rolling my eyes.